Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tantra Massage

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by EIFII View Post
    Well try again then, and stop being a baby ffs. She's worth it, but so ta as I recall, she doesn't list chasing clients among her favourites
    Having the interest to reply to a genuine enquiry amounts to 'chasing ' ? If she couldn't be bothered, then whats the point.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    Todate I have not found anyone on EI who does a proper tantra session.

A proper tantra session usually takes at least 2 to 3 hours and consists of a number of different elements costing €200/350.
    Google tantra/tantric. A 2/3 hour tantra session with a good tantra practioner is awesome......truely awesome.

As far as I am aware none of the really good tantra practioners advertise on EI.
    There is one superb tantra practitioner based in Galway. She is not advertizing at the moment but she is based there nearly all the time. She was in Dublin. Dublin's loss I'm afraid. I attended her regularly. The lady is Natalia massage. You will need a minimum of two hours. Her name is Natalia massage.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jpenney For This Useful Post:

bigmango (24-04-15)

Quote Originally Posted by jpenney View Post
    There is one superb tantra practitioner based in Galway. She is not advertizing at the moment but she is based there nearly all the time. She was in Dublin. Dublin's loss I'm afraid. I attended her regularly. The lady is Natalia massage. You will need a minimum of two hours. Her name is Natalia massage.
    Sorry for the repetition.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12