Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Presents made by clients?

Blog Entries

Question Presents made by clients?

Well many of us girls are used to getting spoiled by the Gents we are lucky to meet up and have so much fun with but this was a new one for me. A client bringing hand made choc's he made himself and not only looked good but taste just as good two. Funny as we were saying goodbye he was telling me to put them in the fridge but there is not a hope in hell as they will be gone by the time I get to the fridge. Loll

So just wondering if you guys have ever made gifts for the ladies you also have met,and what they were or if any of the many gifts you girls have had from clients, have any made the gift for you and what they were?

Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (23-04-15), tom sand (23-04-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Well many of us girls are used to getting spoiled by the Gents we are lucky to meet up and have so much fun with but this was a new one for me. A client bringing hand made choc's he made himself and not only looked good but taste just as good two. Funny as we were saying goodbye he was telling me to put them in the fridge but there is not a hope in hell as they will be gone by the time I get to the fridge. Loll

So just wondering if you guys have ever made gifts for the ladies you also have met,and what they were or if any of the many gifts you girls have had from clients, have any made the gift for you and what they were?

Lady Von Teese
    hi LVT
    i love chocolate in the fridge
    love it
    and maybe a glass of milk
    omg
    except i have to guard it day and night in my house
    Last edited by tom sand; 23-04-15 at 19:01. Reason: you girls are not getting my chocolate

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (23-04-15), Melindablondey (23-04-15)

5. Default

Nice touch ..

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoveAMature For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (23-04-15), Melindablondey (23-04-15)

Blog Entries

I've had home made jam and a few cd compilations, with one being quite recently of the star wars music and it makes me smile every time it comes up on random on my mp3 player I was once given a whole salmon too. Okay, he didn't make it, but he did catch it himself
    Last edited by CurvaceousKate; 23-04-15 at 19:09.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (23-04-15), Melindablondey (23-04-15), tom sand (23-04-15)

9. Default

Ask him would he make a Chocolate Penis???

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JodieKidd For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (23-04-15)

Blog Entries

They were so lovely honey and was just so sweet to make them for me too so did not last that long, gave a sexy waitress one and told her he made them seriously she too was well impressed too. Loll

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    hi LVT
    i love chocolate in the fridge
    love it
    and maybe a glass of milk
    omg
    except i have to guard it day and night in my house

I know honey so sweet to go to all that trouble and effort for me but they were also totally amazing too. xx
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveAMature View Post
    Nice touch ..
    I think I know who gave you the Salmon honey, nice guy and is it not just so sweet for these guys to think of us enough to go to all the trouble of taking time out to make our gifts for us but its also so sweet when we open our door to some nice gent spoiling us. xx
    Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I've had home made jam and a few cd compilations, with one being quite recently of the star wars music and it makes me smile every time it comes up on random on my mp3 player I was once given a whole salmon too. Okay, he didn't make it, but he did catch it himself
    Well sweetie he has a real nice one of his own and a Chocolate one would just melt before I would finish with it so I prefer the one his has to have fun with. Loll
    Quote Originally Posted by JodieKidd View Post
    Ask him would he make a Chocolate Penis???

Lady Von TEese
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 23-04-15 at 19:35.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (23-04-15), Melindablondey (23-04-15), tom sand (23-04-15)

Blog Entries

Oh, and I forgot to mention, he even made some of the choc's plain just encase I had an nut allergy, seriously how considerate was that!

There are some really sweeties out there! Many thanks but can I have some more please. loll

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    They were so lovely honey and was just so sweet to make them for me too so did not last that long, gave a sexy waitress one and told her he made them seriously she too was well impressed too. Loll

Lady Von Teese

I know honey so sweet to go to all that trouble and effort for me but they were also totally amazing too. xx

I think I know who gave you the Salmon honey, nice guy and is it not just so sweet for these guys to think of us enough to go to all the trouble of taking time out to make our gifts for us but its also so sweet when we open our door to some nice gent spoiling us. xx

Well sweetie he has a real nice one of his own and a Chocolate one would just melt before I would finish with it so I prefer the one his has to have fun with. Loll

Lady Von TEese

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (23-04-15), Melindablondey (23-04-15), tom sand (23-04-15)

Reviews

i would say it would have to be a regular girl tho
    and not a new girl you going to see

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I was given a hand made Christmas card by a lady here ....which I thought was really special, especially as she only had about an hours notice I was coming,
    Last edited by mellors; 23-04-15 at 21:36.
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (23-04-15), Melindablondey (23-04-15), tom sand (23-04-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    I bought my fav lady some home made carrot cake once. Of course it wasn't me that made it but i took the plaudits and got well rewarded lol.
    Tiz always a nice touch to give something different . It doesn't have to be expensive but just show a little thought went into it.
    Did your wife make it

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Naughtynatalie (24-04-15)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast