Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Bad marketeers

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,823
    Reviews
    21

    Talking Bad marketeers

    Australians, Moldovans, San Marinese, Norwegians, Tibetans, North Koreans and the Irish !

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    2,356

    Default


  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (24-04-15), willie wacker (22-04-15)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    Australians, Moldovans, San Marinese, Norwegians, Tibetans, North Koreans and the Irish !
    Bad Marketeers.
    Escorts who don't allow reviews.
    If you have 1 or 2 bad reviews affecting u try & find some other way of working around/through them than simply going out of the review system altogether.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (23-04-15)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,823
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    Bad Marketeers.
    Escorts who don't allow reviews.
    If you have 1 or 2 bad reviews affecting u try & find some other way of working around/through them than simply going out of the review system altogether.
    Worse is when ladies who receive a bad review (amongst good ones ) but then doesn't bother responding with a comment of her own. Never understand that attitude.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to bootboy For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (23-04-15)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    Worse is when ladies who receive a bad review (amongst good ones ) but then doesn't bother responding with a comment of her own. Never understand that attitude.
    Bad marketeer number 1

    Gobshite

    Coz I ain't buying his line of bullshit.

    Loll.


    Regalds.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    Worse is when ladies who receive a bad review (amongst good ones ) but then doesn't bother responding with a comment of her own. Never understand that attitude.
    You are right. The negative reviews are the most important for an escort as they will get the most attention. An escort's attitude to a bad review is far more telling to clients than the usually gushing good reviews. An escort can turn a bad review into a plus by the right attitude...... 'you were late. This left me in a hurry and a little distracted. I was too anxious that you fully enjoy the session before I had to go. I am sorry that the experience was not as pleasurable for you as it should have been. You were a nice guy and I would like to show you how good I can be, if you visit me again'

    Everybody understands that things can sometimes go wrong. The escort's response to bad reviews speaks volumes about her attitude and personality. A client can see her profile but is looking to the reviews to get a feeling about her attitude and personality so the bad reviews are actually an opportunity to impress.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to mexicanpete For This Useful Post:

    nonpareil (23-04-15)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,857
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mexicanpete View Post
    You are right. The negative reviews are the most important for an escort as they will get the most attention. An escort's attitude to a bad review is far more telling to clients than the usually gushing good reviews. An escort can turn a bad review into a plus by the right attitude...... 'you were late. This left me in a hurry and a little distracted. I was too anxious that you fully enjoy the session before I had to go. I am sorry that the experience was not as pleasurable for you as it should have been. You were a nice guy and I would like to show you how good I can be, if you visit me again'

    Everybody understands that things can sometimes go wrong. The escort's response to bad reviews speaks volumes about her attitude and personality. A client can see her profile but is looking to the reviews to get a feeling about her attitude and personality so the bad reviews are actually an opportunity to impress.
    Hmmm... I don't have any most important reviews and I don't think I want one either. I'm by no means perfect and of course I don't always click with everyone, but I do always try my best.
    Last edited by CurvaceousKate; 23-04-15 at 14:20.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (24-04-15)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Luxury accommodation
    Posts
    17,872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    Bad Marketeers.
    Escorts who don't allow reviews.
    If you have 1 or 2 bad reviews affecting u try & find some other way of working around/through them than simply going out of the review system altogether.
    Please.... some ladies in that position are very busy. Must be the bad marketing..

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In your horny dreams :)
    Posts
    6,917
    Blog Entries
    13

    Default

    The top reviewed TS in Ireland

    ♥ Miss Renatha Lopez ♥
    Escort Of The Month - Five Times

    Dublin 18/12 - 19/12
    The top reviewed TS in Ireland
    Last tour before holidays

  15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Renatha Lopez For This Useful Post:

    Curvaceous Kate (23-04-15), irishdeltaforce (24-04-15), Meursault (24-04-15), nonpareil (23-04-15), Escort Advertiserpatty (24-04-15)

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    Please.... some ladies in that position are very busy. Must be the bad marketing..
    Must be they have a large regular clientèle
    I wouldn't know because they don't allow reviews.
    So I 'll never find out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •