Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 52

Thread: Good marketeers

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,823
    Reviews
    21

    Default Good marketeers

    The ladies have very different styles of marketing themselves. Some rely on photos, others on forum posting, others on causing mayhem etc.

    I like the softer approach but one that carries a big green light, welcoming and accessible and yet with a hint of humour oo. HonestJosephine may not be my particular type but her marketing is bang on. Mature Abby is up there too.

    Who and which style appeals to you ?

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bootboy For This Useful Post:

    Escort Advertiseremmasweet (23-04-15), mature abby (22-04-15), tom sand (23-04-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,967
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    The ladies have very different styles of marketing themselves. Some rely on photos, others on forum posting, others on causing mayhem etc.

    I like the softer approach but one that carries a big green light, welcoming and accessible and yet with a hint of humour oo. HonestJosephine may not be my particular type but her marketing is bang on. Mature Abby is up there too.

    Who and which style appeals to you ?
    The one,s that say
    Me lov u long time !!! 10 dollar
    Last edited by willie wacker; 22-04-15 at 22:59.


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (23-04-15), Cosa Nostra (22-04-15), irishdeltaforce (07-05-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,823
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    The one,s that say
    Me lov u long time !!! 10 dollar
    The dollar has strengthened dramatically in last year.

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,967
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    The dollar has strengthened dramatically in last year.
    alright so
    10 euro
    Does,nt have the same ring to it


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    on top of you
    Posts
    4,239
    Blog Entries
    176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    The one,s that say
    Me lov u long time !!! 10 dollar
    Nobody here then x
    Like a Fine Bottle of Wine .. I Get Better With Age

    Dont Forget You Can Get Phone Sex In Return For Vodafone Credit

    087 065 8647

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to mature abby For This Useful Post:

    willie wacker (22-04-15)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,823
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    alright so
    10 euro
    Does,nt have the same ring to it
    The euro has weakened dramatically against the dollar in the last year.

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    2,356

    Default


  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

    hornylimerick (23-04-15), lildick (23-04-15)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,823
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    The TS escorts market very strongly. Not my cuppa tea at all but holy shit , they seem to have a lot of clients here !

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    2,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    The TS escorts market very strongly. Not my cuppa tea at all but holy shit , they seem to have a lot of clients here !
    but theres only a handful of them at any given stage. supply/demand etc.

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,857
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    I forget this place is about work most the time, but there you go! You'll get the odd nosy git book you now and again, even when you're not trying

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (23-04-15)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •