Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 8%

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by happygolucky View Post
    All women are sitting on a fortune.
    Some use it wisely, some exploit it, some enjoy it , and others treat it as either an affliction
    or a favour to be granted

Some women
    have the looks, attitude and inteligence to work what God gave them, a hell of a lot do not!
    Ride them on the beaches!

Reviews

EIFII: Oh, it is. Not as a direct cash payment, though. More like a new washing machine, jewellery etc. A dinner out, it's all indirectly a payment.

(And if you are in a committed relationship, with each paying their way, what are you dong here?)
    Last edited by Empirical; 22-04-15 at 21:53.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Empirical View Post
    EIFII: Oh, it is. Not as a direct cash payment, though. More like a new washing machine, jewellery etc. A dinner out, it's all indirectly a payment.

(And if you are in a committed relationship, with each paying their way, what are you dong here?)
    Empirical: no, the examples you give are either of mutual benefit, or are a gift given as a sincere token of your affection and love for the recipient. Or do you buy new clothes instead of washing them. In a positive and healthy relationship, I do not believe your examples constitute a payment for sex.

(And if you feel it is your right to ask extremely personal and potentially judgemental questions on a public forum, I will simply state that it is my right not to answer, and not to be judged. Remembering that judging me says more about you than it does about me. However what I will say here is that life is not black and white, a binary choice between moral absolutes. If you genuinely want to know more, pm me.)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by EIFII View Post
    Empirical: no, the examples you give are either of mutual benefit, or are a gift given as a sincere token of your affection and love for the recipient. Or do you buy new clothes instead of washing them. In a positive and healthy relationship, I do not believe your examples constitute a payment for sex.

(And if you feel it is your right to ask extremely personal and potentially judgemental questions on a public forum, I will simply state that it is my right not to answer, and not to be judged. Remembering that judging me says more about you than it does about me. However what I will say here is that life is not black and white, a binary choice between moral absolutes. If you genuinely want to know more, pm me.)
    It was rude of me to ask; I apologise.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Empirical View Post
    8% of men in Ireland have 'paid' for sex:

http://www.thejournal.ie/prostitutio...e=twitter_self

So what's new?
    But how many of the remaining 92% told the truth during the survey ?
    Odds against you?

PM The Equalizer

More like 80% lieing bastards....
    Who loves ya baby......!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

Klittyliker (23-04-15)

Reviews

Looks like they're serious about this latest piece of propaganda.....even launched a website to promote the campaign.

http://wedontbuyit.eu

Idiots.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Klittyliker View Post
    Looks like they're serious about this latest piece of propaganda.....even launched a website to promote the campaign.

http://wedontbuyit.eu

Idiots.
    i wish they had our life experience
    i think you got to live two sides of the argument before comment

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

Klittyliker (23-04-15)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12