Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: On my way to being bald

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York City - Visit me in the USA!
    Posts
    1,894

    Smile On my way to being bald

    BALD PUSSY

    Kinky, I must say... K.I.N.K.Y...

    She (the nurse) unzipped my velvet trousers, and pulled them down to my ankles. "Lie on the table darling and spread your legs wide open". She was petite and bossy, and I did Follow her orders, and climbed up on the table and spread my legs wide. She spread a cold cream all over my pussy. "I am numbing you Darling" and she left the room. I felt my pussy go numb and thought "Shame I don't have some of this cream for when those big boys visit my arse". The door opened 20 minutes later, and the Tall, Dark & Handsome doctor walked in "Put on these sunglasses and spread your legs and don't move". "Yes doctor" Dolly said. Doctor squeezed a clear gel all over this Dolly's pussy and spread it around not missing any area. He moved his fingers in wet circles all over my pussy, and yes it felt LOVELY! He aimed a laser at my pussy and pressed the trigger to zap me. ELECTRIC DARLINGS!!! and Zap that energy went into this Dolly's pussy! I loved the feeling I have to tell you... I loved the zap... The Doctor said "Dolly, you are my best patient ever. I am happy at how well you take this zap!".

    Has anyone ever had laser hair removal? I hear most people find it painful or uncomfortable. But I loved it lads, loved it!

    So, I'm on my way to having a bald puss (That is, truely bald, and no more shaving it bald). I'll have the smoothest, sweetest pussy! Yes, this is one of Dolly's New Year's promises. I have a few, you know? So, wont you be surprised at the new things I'll show you this year! Yes, this Dolly has made promises, and will keep them this new year.
    Well, Its 5:35am now, and I havn't slept yet so "Nighty night" and I'm off to bed with my happy bald "tingling" pussy.
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 03-01-09 at 12:37.

  2. #2

    Default hairy dolly

    well dolly u could have kept it hairy and i would have shaved it for you

    edward
    happy 2009

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Oven at Gas mark 4
    Posts
    396

    Default

    A bald pussy eh? I will have to look into that
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image (2).jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	8083  
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    BALD PUSSY

    Kinky, I must say... K.I.N.K.Y...

    She (the nurse) unzipped my velvet trousers, and pulled them down to my ankles. "Lie on the table darling and spread your legs wide open". She was petite and bossy, and I did Follow her orders, and climbed up on the table and spread my legs wide. She spread a cold cream all over my pussy. "I am numbing you Darling" and she left the room. I felt my pussy go numb and thought "Shame I don't have some of this cream for when those big boys visit my arse". The door opened 20 minutes later, and the Tall, Dark & Handsome doctor walked in "Put on these sunglasses and spread your legs and don't move". "Yes doctor" Dolly said. Doctor squeezed a clear gel all over this Dolly's pussy and spread it around not missing any area. He moved his fingers in wet circles all over my pussy, and yes it felt LOVELY! He aimed a laser at my pussy and pressed the trigger to zap me. ELECTRIC DARLINGS!!! and Zap that energy went into this Dolly's pussy! I loved the feeling I have to tell you... I loved the zap... The Doctor said "Dolly, you are my best patient ever. I am happy at how well you take this zap!".

    Has anyone ever had laser hair removal? I hear most people find it painful or uncomfortable. But I loved it lads, loved it!

    So, I'm on my way to having a bald puss (That is, truely bald, and no more shaving it bald). I'll have the smoothest, sweetest pussy! Yes, this is one of Dolly's New Year's promises. I have a few, you know? So, wont you be surprised at the new things I'll show you this year! Yes, this Dolly has made promises, and will keep them this new year.
    Well, Its 5:35am now, and I havn't slept yet so "Nighty night" and I'm off to bed with my happy bald "tingling" pussy.

    Arr I love the speculum also yes? the cold steel as you are opened up - mmmmmm try so hard not to get wet

  5. #5
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    BALD PUSSY

    Kinky, I must say... K.I.N.K.Y...

    She (the nurse) unzipped my velvet trousers, and pulled them down to my ankles. "Lie on the table darling and spread your legs wide open". She was petite and bossy, and I did Follow her orders, and climbed up on the table and spread my legs wide. She spread a cold cream all over my pussy. "I am numbing you Darling" and she left the room. I felt my pussy go numb and thought "Shame I don't have some of this cream for when those big boys visit my arse". The door opened 20 minutes later, and the Tall, Dark & Handsome doctor walked in "Put on these sunglasses and spread your legs and don't move". "Yes doctor" Dolly said. Doctor squeezed a clear gel all over this Dolly's pussy and spread it around not missing any area. He moved his fingers in wet circles all over my pussy, and yes it felt LOVELY! He aimed a laser at my pussy and pressed the trigger to zap me. ELECTRIC DARLINGS!!! and Zap that energy went into this Dolly's pussy! I loved the feeling I have to tell you... I loved the zap... The Doctor said "Dolly, you are my best patient ever. I am happy at how well you take this zap!".

    Has anyone ever had laser hair removal? I hear most people find it painful or uncomfortable. But I loved it lads, loved it!

    So, I'm on my way to having a bald puss (That is, truely bald, and no more shaving it bald). I'll have the smoothest, sweetest pussy! Yes, this is one of Dolly's New Year's promises. I have a few, you know? So, wont you be surprised at the new things I'll show you this year! Yes, this Dolly has made promises, and will keep them this new year.
    Well, Its 5:35am now, and I havn't slept yet so "Nighty night" and I'm off to bed with my happy bald "tingling" pussy.


    God knows where you went but its not a one off experience its a course.........had my under arms done and that took two hits to be done and it hurt as it was being done but thats about all.

    As for shaving who the fuck shaves their pussy - all top rated ladies would only ever wax.

    Believe me there is nothing more painful than having tattoos.......Nothing.........

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    195
    Reviews
    17

    Thumbs down Count me out....darling!!!!!

    i won't be one of your visitors in the new year anyway dolly!!!

    you see maybe i'm another year older or maybe i'm old fashioned or maybe i'm just not into women trying to be like young teenage girls!!!!!

    you can spout on about how hygienic it is, etc etc blah blah blah, but at the end of the day, the only reason women do this to themselves is because they're either fooled into believing this IS what men want or they really want to feel like they're young again (prepubesant) - and if thats the case you might as well get your hyman stitched up!!!

    i seen a programme on bbc about this subject and they spoke to a range of different people from women of all ages, to psychologists, to "fashion experts" and to beauticians who actually do the job!!

    the general consensus was that there was no reason for women to do this other than from the so called "fashion experts" who say its "absolutely disgusting" for women to have hair other than on their head!!

    but the real "disgusting" thing was to see a mother bring her 16 year old daughter to a beautician to have her "waxed" - the daughter wanted it because ALL her friends laughed at her (presumably in the showers at school) - why? because of the "fashion experts" in all the teenage magazines say its "disgusting"!!

    i watched another programme on c4 called "how to look good naked" where a GAY man (fashion expert) tells ALL the women to get rid of "their bush" as he calls it!!!

    so if i'm really getting this right - a gay man (who has no sexual interest in women!!) is telling women how to look good for themselves and presumably for the opposite sex, ie - MEN - if thats not a FUCKED up situation, i don't know what is!!!!!

    give me a woman who's au natural anytime!!!

  7. #7
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gooner View Post
    i won't be one of your visitors in the new year anyway dolly!!!

    you see maybe i'm another year older or maybe i'm old fashioned or maybe i'm just not into women trying to be like young teenage girls!!!!!

    you can spout on about how hygienic it is, etc etc blah blah blah, but at the end of the day, the only reason women do this to themselves is because they're either fooled into believing this IS what men want or they really want to feel like they're young again (prepubesant) - and if thats the case you might as well get your hyman stitched up!!!

    i seen a programme on bbc about this subject and they spoke to a range of different people from women of all ages, to psychologists, to "fashion experts" and to beauticians who actually do the job!!

    the general consensus was that there was no reason for women to do this other than from the so called "fashion experts" who say its "absolutely disgusting" for women to have hair other than on their head!!

    but the real "disgusting" thing was to see a mother bring her 16 year old daughter to a beautician to have her "waxed" - the daughter wanted it because ALL her friends laughed at her (presumably in the showers at school) - why? because of the "fashion experts" in all the teenage magazines say its "disgusting"!!

    i watched another programme on c4 called "how to look good naked" where a GAY man (fashion expert) tells ALL the women to get rid of "their bush" as he calls it!!!

    so if i'm really getting this right - a gay man (who has no sexual interest in women!!) is telling women how to look good for themselves and presumably for the opposite sex, ie - MEN - if thats not a FUCKED up situation, i don't know what is!!!!!

    give me a woman who's au natural anytime!!!

    So how old are you then????? Cos i have yet to meet a man that just doesnt adore a woman without hair there........you are one in probably very, very few - and the reasons are not because its anything other than looking esthetically pleasing to all concerned and hygene.

    The school girl aged 16......... thats barking totally agree as for Gok Wan I adore him and believe me men are fabulous - gay men to tell you how things would look good - they are honest and my hair dresser is gay and italian and i would let nobody touch my hair but him he is a genius........he has lots and lots of style and great fun to go out with - not a bitchy gay at all............ xxx Lizzy..........

    Honestly hun i never met anyone that had their pussy done with a lazer - never - xxx

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    195
    Reviews
    17

    Talking i'm not that old..........REALLY!!

    i might be in a minority but its getting bigger!!!!!

    how do YOU and your female friends know that this is what men want?? How does GOK WAN know what hetrosexual men want???

    i very much doubt any man would ask an escort if she's shaved or not while making a booking - i know your going to say they do but i really think THEY are in the minority - why would they???

    most - and i say that very confidently - are only interested in sex and oral on them by the scort and then CIM etc - very few would go down on an escort - especially knowing whats been in there before them, regardless of how much the escort washes herself!!!

    then there's the "crabs" theory - and yes that happens - but if the escort is as hygienic as she proclaims, then this shouldn't happen!!

    i still say that women do this for THEIR own reasons - as i said in the last post - and not because this is what men want!!!

    but i ask you this - if MEN are really looking for this as a fantasy (a bald pussy like a teenager!!!) and WOMEN are prepared to indulge them in that fantasy - who's the sicker of the two genders???

    THOSE WHO WANT OR THOSE WHO PROVIDE AND APPROVE?????

    BY THE WAY - WHAT HAPPENED WITH CHELSEA TODAY????

    DOH!!!!!!!!!!!

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Honestly hun i never met anyone that had their pussy done with a lazer - never - xxx
    Well you never met me and my moggy then hun

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post

    As for shaving who the fuck shaves their pussy
    Well you never met me and my moggy then hun

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York City - Visit me in the USA!
    Posts
    1,894

    Default Duh

    Quote Originally Posted by gooner View Post
    i won't be one of your visitors in the new year anyway dolly!!!

    you see maybe i'm another year older or maybe i'm old fashioned or maybe i'm just not into women trying to be like young teenage girls!!!!!

    you can spout on about how hygienic it is, etc etc blah blah blah, but at the end of the day, the only reason women do this to themselves is because they're either fooled into believing this IS what men want or they really want to feel like they're young again (prepubesant) - and if thats the case you might as well get your hyman stitched up!!!

    i seen a programme on bbc about this subject and they spoke to a range of different people from women of all ages, to psychologists, to "fashion experts" and to beauticians who actually do the job!!

    the general consensus was that there was no reason for women to do this other than from the so called "fashion experts" who say its "absolutely disgusting" for women to have hair other than on their head!!

    but the real "disgusting" thing was to see a mother bring her 16 year old daughter to a beautician to have her "waxed" - the daughter wanted it because ALL her friends laughed at her (presumably in the showers at school) - why? because of the "fashion experts" in all the teenage magazines say its "disgusting"!!

    i watched another programme on c4 called "how to look good naked" where a GAY man (fashion expert) tells ALL the women to get rid of "their bush" as he calls it!!!

    so if i'm really getting this right - a gay man (who has no sexual interest in women!!) is telling women how to look good for themselves and presumably for the opposite sex, ie - MEN - if thats not a FUCKED up situation, i don't know what is!!!!!

    give me a woman who's au natural anytime!!!

    Well the reason we know they like it smooth is because they tell us. Not too many men want to go licking away at a forest grove. Its quite nice dont you think, when you pick the hairs off the roof of your mouth? And get caught in back of throat and gag? Well, to each their own. I wish you well with your hairy mouth

    Just one question: Why are you so angry? You have alot of anger in your post? Does a women's razor really upset you that much?

    Anyway, top class escorts are too fucking stubborn to do anything we dont want to do. I like being smooth and sleek. Its my choice and Im happy about it. Actually, I wouldnt see you whether Im a wild forest grove or a sleeky smoother. I listen very carefully to manners, and if someone is any way rude or dodgy... well, he doesnt meet me EVER. So, glad you are making this decision to not see me, but the decision was already made before you decided.

    Happy new Years! No hard feelings here! Hope you find lots of hairy pussies to play with with in 2009
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 04-01-09 at 00:34.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •