Thread: Free Meetings??? who is interested??

1. Default Free Meetings??? who is interested??

just a question i thought i would put out there.....
    i am in limerick and cant accomodate but i was wondering if any 1 was up for satisfyinh each other. i am a bi 27yr old male. im up 4 nething and am very dirt and kinky. i like it hardcore. just email if any 1 is interested in providing accomodation for such meets. i am also up 4 group meetings email me irishcelticlad@hotmail.com

General Chat General discussions. No adverts.
    What do you think this is, adultfriendfinder?

3. Default

nobody asked u to comment i was just wondering if any 1 was interested

Reviews

Default Ask Paul O'Connell, he must live near ..

Hey chump, there is a section here for bi / gay chaps such as thee. I'm sure you'll find someone looking for a sword fight there.
    This is a general area where mature & not so mature people discuss more earthy topics like current affairs & stuff.
    Those fuckin' Yids are bombing the shit out of the Palestinians again, defending freedom & you want us to discuss your stiffy ?

TheNads.

Default But Nads Darling

Everyone on general chat knows how much I want to suck your stiffy.
    Maybe we should let him stay? He just wants to stick it like the rest of us do.
    I'm horny tonight, but alas, New York is a ways off... if you set sail now, might be able to do me in the morn'n.

Good luck to all ye Irish stiffys out there. Dolly loves your pokers darlings

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Everyone on general chat knows how much I want to suck your stiffy.
    Maybe we should let him stay? He just wants to stick it like the rest of us do.
    I'm horny tonight, but alas, New York is a ways off... if you set sail now, might be able to do me in the morn'n.

Good luck to all ye Irish stiffys out there. Dolly loves your pokers darlings
    Jeez I love to hear women talking like that more girls please....

Reviews

Default Dolly dear

Always a pleasure to read your posts, especially when you are so graphic about my stiffy.
    He's been given the all clear by the quack now & is patiently awaiting Dolly's arrival. Hey, I'll even come to Dublin airport to transport Dolly to her accomodation, so I can be 1st !

Any plans made yet dear ?
    TheNads.