Thread: Ladies - Was it something I said?

1. Default Ladies - Was it something I said?

I posted a request for a smoking fetish incall in Dublin on Tuesday night. I didnt get one comment, or one PM from a lady.

Now I know that plenty of the girls out there smoke (from their profiles) and I know that what I asked was neither too specific or too outlandish, so why didn't I get any interest? I didnt specify money, location, age etc. etc. and I gave over a weeks notice but still no joy.....

Anyway, my question...why was that? Was it because it was my first post? Did my username put people off? Was it because I asked for an incall?

It's a serious question - I'm a regular Dublin visitor and would like regular company - what was wrong with my post that I didn't attract any interest and what should I do differently in the future to be more successful? I'd appreciate your replies so that I might have more luck in the future

Thanks

Blog Entries

Just because you need to move your lazy ass ...pick up your phone and call a lady ....end of story
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ana massage For This Useful Post:

Hagane00 (20-04-15), Jack Daniels (27-03-15), Toolbox (27-03-15), YoungIrishGirl (29-03-15), zoozoozoo (27-03-15)

Reviews

Is it ur time of the month

5. The Following User Says Thank You to casman For This Useful Post:

YoungIrishGirl (29-03-15)

Blog Entries

Some girls like myself put on their profile that they do not smoke honey, as many guys will not see girls who smoke but saying that I am an anti smoker who smokes loll (but only sometimes and I think you can guess when that is).

Dont be offended just because you did not get a reply but many of us like the comfort and security of our own apartments etc when seeing new clients but then again there is lots of girls who love doing out calls too. Anyway I will be in Dublin within the coming weeks and do, do smoking fetishes too, so look forward to maybe catching up with you at another time but it would be an incall depending if your into the mature ladies like myself that is.

Have a lovely weekend

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by socdaj View Post
    I posted a request for a smoking fetish incall in Dublin on Tuesday night. I didnt get one comment, or one PM from a lady.

Now I know that plenty of the girls out there smoke (from their profiles) and I know that what I asked was neither too specific or too outlandish, so why didn't I get any interest? I didnt specify money, location, age etc. etc. and I gave over a weeks notice but still no joy.....

Anyway, my question...why was that? Was it because it was my first post? Did my username put people off? Was it because I asked for an incall?

It's a serious question - I'm a regular Dublin visitor and would like regular company - what was wrong with my post that I didn't attract any interest and what should I do differently in the future to be more successful? I'd appreciate your replies so that I might have more luck in the future

Thanks
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

zoozoozoo (20-04-15)

8. Default

M'lady, thanks for your response.it's a pity you're not in Dublin over the next couple of days as you sound perfect.

The reason why I put the client request out there (and I'm still looking) and not call around is because finding a girl who smokes and one who understands a smoking fetish are two different things. Asking things like "do you use a cigarette holder?" can be awfully specific.mind you I'm sure a foot fetishist would have preferences too

Anyhow, my quest continues... if on the off chance you're the mystical woman I'm looking for, please drop me a PM- I'd love to meet you

Quote Originally Posted by socdaj View Post

Thanks
    Hey there

I wouldn't have thought it would have been anything you posted. Lots of ladies like myself rarely read the clients request section often. I scan occasionally but its a section I have never taken very seriously due to posters themselves who request normal services at substandard rates.

So don't give up, maybe put a post in general asking the lads who have had a good experience with this and they can maybe point you in the right direction.
    Last edited by SamanthaAngelManchester; 20-04-15 at 20:00.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy Samantha British For This Useful Post:

Hagane00 (20-04-15)