Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullying!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Piss taking or slagging is one thing as it is an adult forum but when a few go on the all out attack of an individual or two then its utterly shameful .
    Of course but my point is are there real victims of bullying here?
    Or are those one or too well able to stand up to the few & give as much bullshit as they take?

Also I think a lot of posts are taken far more seriously than they are meant & then things just escalate.
    I stand by my point.
    If people cant take abuse they shouldn't dish it out either.
    Of course sometimes it gets out of hand & its not nice to watch but that's the internet unfortunately.
    Be the bigger person, report, block & ignore.
    Last edited by Naughtynatalie; 18-04-15 at 11:56.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

Alex.xx (19-04-15), Hugh ArYa (18-04-15), SmallHorn (18-04-15), tom rambo (18-04-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    i spent alot of time in school in fights
    physical fights in the play ground
    with kids who wanted to bully me
    i thank god for my temper
    i never would take it from them
    if i ever had kids
    that one thing i would worry about
    Like the magician from" Little Britain", I would have one sentence for a bully-"Look into my eyes etc.
    Aw feck, can't do that over the Internet- without a Webcam anyway.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

tom sand (18-04-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by amylove69 View Post
    Excelent post Nat, alas I fear that the people thinking it is them that are the victims and not just as much the perpetrators, will derail this thread as is the case with every other thread these days.
    Thanks hun x Sure I've had my say & that's all that matters haha x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

Alex.xx (19-04-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    Your list of synonyms sounds like the profile for a Dominatrix.
    I like the sound of getting my brows beaten.
    Make a change from getting my ass whupped?
    Hahaha you men are so predictable!
    Ye's can make anything seem horny when it suits

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

Alex.xx (19-04-15)

Reviews

Report?-grow a pair.
    Block what? Future amusement?
    Ignore? Always worth doing with idiots unless they're amusing idiots.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

Alex.xx (19-04-15), Naughtynatalie (18-04-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    Hahaha you men are so predictable!
    Ye's can make anything seem horny when it suits
    We try our best anyway

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

Naughtynatalie (18-04-15)

but stop trying to play the victim when you's are all perfectly capable of standing up for yourselves.
    Its tit for tat bollox at best!
    p
    excellent post

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hugh ArYa For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (18-04-15), Naughtynatalie (18-04-15), SmallHorn (18-04-15), tom rambo (18-04-15)

Blog Entries

Bully Definition

use superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone), typically to force them to do something.

synonyms: persecute, oppress, tyrannize, torment, browbeat, intimidate, cow, coerce, strong-arm, subjugate, domineer; informalpush around/about, play the heavy with
    "the other children used to bully him"

There's a lot of talk of bullying on this site.

When I was growing up, I hated bullies (real bullies) & got into trouble quite a few times for giving them a good slap on behalf of someone who couldn't stand up for themselves.

As the definition says it is someone using superior strength or influence to intimidate. I don't feel anyone on this site is superior to anyone else (some individuals may think they are but they aren't).
    I also see those who use the term bully/bullying so loosely, are quick enough to put other people down themselves.

This is an adult internet forum, if you cant take the heat or understand the fact some people just wont get on then perhaps this isn't the place for you.
    There is also other options ... put people you don't like on block. Report posts that offend.

You cant call someone a bully then name call & make personal attacks back, really your just as bad as each other.
    Its obvious that some people don't like each other so debate, argue or whatever but stop trying to play the victim when you's are all perfectly capable of standing up for yourselves.
    Its tit for tat bollox at best!
    Grow up the lot ye, you's are giving this aul bird a feckin headache
    If it carries on I shall be forced to deal out punishment & treat you's like children

Rant over

Discuss
    I do agree with what you are saying, but I think in these cases the superior strength comes in numbers. As in support for the person who is being unreasonable in order to wind someone up and get a rise. This can be seen how one person can say something that is parallel to another and you see two totally different reactions.

i.e. Two girls may be doing a little touting for some 'fun' and a to pass the time away and no one bats an eye lid and in fact everyone has a good bit of banter, then someone else does it and they get crucified for it. It's never just one person that has a go, it's several and from both sides of the fence.

The problem is, it spoils it for everyone, as we are all witness to these spats and it takes the fun out of the site. It's a shame people can't just ignore the threads they are not interested in and enjoy the site with the people they do like. Live and let live.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Alex.xx (19-04-15), amylove69 (18-04-15), Klittyliker (18-04-15), Naughtynatalie (18-04-15), nonpareil (18-04-15), tom rambo (18-04-15), willie wacker (18-04-15), zoozoozoo (18-04-15)

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I do agree with what you are saying, but I think in these cases the superior strength comes in numbers. As in support for the person who is being unreasonable in order to wind someone up and get a rise. This can be seen how one person can say something that is parallel to another and you see two totally different reactions.

i.e. Two girls may be doing a little touting for some 'fun' and a to pass the time away and no one bats an eye lid and in fact everyone has a good bit of banter, then someone else does it and they get crucified for it. It's never just one person that has a go, it's several and from both sides of the fence.

The problem is, it spoils it for everyone, as we are all witness to these spats and it takes the fun out of the site. It's a shame people can't just ignore the threads they are not interested in and enjoy the site with the people they do like. Live and let live.
    I totally agree with you Kate especially the highlighted bit,
    I also see that when people get involved in threads just to poke fun its gets nasty, from BOTH sides and no one will let go they all just have to have the last word.
    Some people have to have the last word,
    but they don't actually want you to stop talking,
    as they like the sound of their own voices too much.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to amylove69 For This Useful Post:

Alex.xx (19-04-15), Curvaceous Kate (18-04-15), Klittyliker (18-04-15), Naughtynatalie (18-04-15), nonpareil (18-04-15), tom rambo (18-04-15), willie wacker (18-04-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by amylove69 View Post
    I totally agree with you Kate especially the highlighted bit,
    I also see that when people get involved in threads just to poke fun its gets nasty, from BOTH sides and no one will let go they all just have to have the last word.
    I am getting to like the views of women more and more.

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast