Thread: Getting in the Mood

Reviews

Default Getting in the Mood

Ok so I was with a mature woman the other day for a massage which I never did before and suprisingly I had an amazing time which I didn't think I would by just having a massage,but she was also a sex therapist showed me her qualifications and all,but she gave me a great insight into the female mind and how best to please the woman during sex,which I’ll be keeping a secret ,now I know us guys don't need much encouragement to get in the mood but she said she has been teaching her clients how best to get a woman in the mood and it can take at least 20 minutes to get a woman in the mood,so girls what’s your opinion on this ?.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    Ok so I was with a mature woman the other day for a massage which I never did before and suprisingly I had an amazing time which I didn't think I would by just having a massage,but she was also a sex therapist showed me her qualifications and all,but she gave me a great insight into the female mind and how best to please the woman during sex,which I’ll be keeping a secret ,now I know us guys don't need much encouragement to get in the mood but she said she has been teaching her clients how best to get a woman in the mood and it can take at least 20 minutes to get a woman in the mood,so girls what’s your opinion on this ?.
    At least 20 minutes ! FFS, What a drag . I wonder if there is a video or something that you can give them , so that they are ready to go at the half-time break in the footie matches ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    At least 20 minutes ! FFS, What a drag . I wonder if there is a video or something that you can give them , so that they are ready to go at the half-time break in the footie matches ?
    Well i knew it took longer than men but i didn't think at least 20 minutes,i'm sure not all women take that long,i don't mind anyway i like the foreplay but she told me where the sensitive areas are and it's not where ye are thinking of lads

Reviews

Well i knew it took longer than men but i didn't think at least 20 minutes,i'm sure not all women take that long,i don't mind anyway i like the foreplay but she told me where the sensitive areas are and it's not where ye are thinking of lads

I know exactly where the sensitive areas are, and they are mostly located around Grafton St.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bootboy For This Useful Post:

Danny2011 (18-04-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    I know exactly where the sensitive areas are, and they are mostly located around Grafton St.
    Grafton street,you should venture down to the IFSC

Reviews

Grafton street,you should venture down to the IFSC
    Brown Thomas is still on Grafton St !

Reviews

o right