Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BBWs Are they by definition beautiful?

Default BBWs Are they by definition beautiful?

Or is it possible to be a big woman who isn't beautiful?

A lot of hate going around for the Victoria's Secret Angels lately

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-10177835.html
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-campaign.html

I don't like to see it myself. I think they're grand.

Reviews

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    Real beauty is the person not the body.

While I agree with both of the above and everyone's taste is different It would not exactly be my mantra.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

Hugh ArYa (16-04-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh ArYa View Post
    Or is it possible to be a big woman who isn't beautiful?

A lot of hate going around for the Victoria's Secret Angels lately

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-10177835.html
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-campaign.html

I don't like to see it myself. I think they're grand.
    Interesting question. I think the phrase is a nice one personally, too often in society we shame people for not being the societal norm, particularly women. Fat shaming is seen as a safe thing to do, after all people who are seriously overweight are generally going to have health problems so there's the added frisson of pretending that it's all for their own good too. Win win.

Or not. We all need to learn to look beyond the outer packaging to the soul within.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 16-04-15 at 17:32.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Hugh ArYa (16-04-15), Klittyliker (16-04-15), The D Man (17-04-15)

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    And i've booked in for Lipo since this weeks comments from my number 1 fan.

Loll

Miss Sophie X
    Maybe she's just doing a tit for tat angel, after all you seem obsessed with age. Now, if you feel like that after being called chubby, I wonder how that person feels? Bit of a vicious circle there.

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Jeez, you're just as bad, Miss Argumentative….. I'm off for an outcall and there's no way i'm looking at this site on the Luas…. i already get funny looks for my fashion taste…..

Laters Chuck…..

Not at all Sophie, you brought the question up and I answered in a constructive way. I realise that bitchiness is more attractive the constructive answers though. Have fun on your outcall.

Damn, no angry responses. Fail!
    I agree beauty comes in all sizes and mostly from within.
    It does seem a peculiar way for women's beauty industry to highlight this fact though, mainly by attacking another group of women. And seems to be particular to the women's beauty industry, and perhaps even women in general.
    Men seem to be able to look at a picture of Davids Gandy and Beckham in their underwear, acknowledge they're in good shape, and not feel opressed by the image. imo.

I'm a slow typist. The angry responses did come, but not at me
    Last edited by Hugh ArYa; 16-04-15 at 17:42. Reason: I'm a slow typist

Reviews

It does seem a peculiar way for women's beauty industry to highlight this fact though, mainly by attacking another group of women. And seems to be particular to the women's beauty industry, and perhaps even women in general.
    Men seem to be able to look at a picture of Davids Gandy and Beckham in their underwear, acknowledge they're in good shape, and not feel opressed by the image. imo.
    What I don't get is the Perfect model's body,I mean they are really to thin and not as attractive as they could be,Then teens are trying to diet to look like them sometimes at the risk to their health,why ohh why is this?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

Hugh ArYa (16-04-15)

Ah, but that's the thing you see. Women are conditioned almost from the moment they are born to be seen as 'pretty'. You only have to look at toys for children, even rhymes for children..it's all about how a girl looks. So then they grow up to become insecure and somewhat confused, competitive and small minded. It's a shame but you can't blame the women for it.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (16-04-15), Hugh ArYa (16-04-15)

Blog Entries

Why do we need the term bbw we are aware of our size, why make a label to make bigger women almost subhuman
    Plus one person version of bbw differs form anything size 12 up tall to anyone over size 18 etc
    When I was. Bigger and now when less bigger I detest the term along with the line big girl coz ur tall duck off like

I am a woman one whom U paid to fuck, ill smile but inside I'm calling U cunt

Why not call an attractive woman just that attractive woman,
    Last edited by annabel taylor; 16-04-15 at 17:54.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

Hugh ArYa (16-04-15), Naughtynatalie (16-04-15), The D Man (17-04-15)

Blog Entries

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

EIFII (16-04-15), Hugh ArYa (16-04-15), Lucy Chambers (16-04-15)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast