Thread: small strapon for beginner

Default small strapon for beginner

Hi looking for someone preferably in the north dublin area with a small strapon for a begginer. Also if they had some leather leggings Or some sort of leather/ wetlook clothe clothes.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joe0 For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (15-04-15), Sexy_Jessica (28-08-15)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by joe0 View Post
    Hi looking for someone preferably in the north dublin area with a small strapon for a begginer. Also if they had some leather leggings Or some sort of leather/ wetlook clothe clothes.
    Im in citywest southside not north but i have plenty of experience with strap-ons and beginners and have many different sizes ranging from small to quite big and i also have leather leggings as well as many other outfits

Using my strap-on is one of my fav things 2 to amongst other things

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mistressscarlett For This Useful Post:

tentpole (16-04-15)

Blog Entries

Good to hear you are looking for a smaller strap on to start with as it still amazes me when I hear guys saying they have not been trained using small strap-ons or dildo first before moving up to bigger one. As using bigger one's first could cause some much damage in later life.

I am in Dublin next week and will have my dates up very soon here and on my website. xx

All the very best

Lady Von Teese

Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 15-04-15 at 17:53.
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Hello sweetie,

I'm in the North City, and I have a small stra/on.

I adore beginners.
    SWEET LIKE SUGAR, DIRTY LIKE MEL 0838427786