Thread: I am so so sorry ........ Have to be another time!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hot Lizzy Guest

Default I am so so sorry ........ Have to be another time!

Hello Boys, just to let you know that the Beauty Babe and Hot One Touring Together in Cork is 100% now off......but here is the good news, Breautiful Brenda is still going to be there so its tours as per before........... her details are up so you can catch them and mine will be soon - coming back to the Capital of Ireland (CORK) he he on the 13th.

Quick explination is this - my Father called me yesterday to say that he was coming over to see us all and that he had a reunion with some of his old school mates - (surpised any are alive to be honest) - Anyway my father was made parentless when he was about 5 years old and even though there were about 6 of them all older they were not old enough to look after him so he went into a home......ahhhhhhhh - still like so many this has never held him back only made him stronger - mmmmm now i know where i get that from!

There is the reason, as much as i would love to come to Ireland this week my Father would have to come first........ See you in a couple of weeks time -

Brenda I am very sorry you take care and have a fun tour and i will call you later at the weekend........xxx

The Hot Hot One..........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	24Liz .jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	8057