Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: I am so so sorry ........ Have to be another time!

  1. #1
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Default I am so so sorry ........ Have to be another time!

    Hello Boys, just to let you know that the Beauty Babe and Hot One Touring Together in Cork is 100% now off......but here is the good news, Breautiful Brenda is still going to be there so its tours as per before........... her details are up so you can catch them and mine will be soon - coming back to the Capital of Ireland (CORK) he he on the 13th.

    Quick explination is this - my Father called me yesterday to say that he was coming over to see us all and that he had a reunion with some of his old school mates - (surpised any are alive to be honest) - Anyway my father was made parentless when he was about 5 years old and even though there were about 6 of them all older they were not old enough to look after him so he went into a home......ahhhhhhhh - still like so many this has never held him back only made him stronger - mmmmm now i know where i get that from!

    There is the reason, as much as i would love to come to Ireland this week my Father would have to come first........ See you in a couple of weeks time -


    Brenda I am very sorry you take care and have a fun tour and i will call you later at the weekend........xxx

    The Hot Hot One..........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	24Liz .jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	8057  

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Hello Boys, just to let you know that the Beauty Babe and Hot One Touring Together in Cork is 100% now off......but here is the good news, Breautiful Brenda is still going to be there so its tours as per before........... her details are up so you can catch them and mine will be soon - coming back to the Capital of Ireland (CORK) he he on the 13th.

    Quick explination is this - my Father called me yesterday to say that he was coming over to see us all and that he had a reunion with some of his old school mates - (surpised any are alive to be honest) - Anyway my father was made parentless when he was about 5 years old and even though there were about 6 of them all older they were not old enough to look after him so he went into a home......ahhhhhhhh - still like so many this has never held him back only made him stronger - mmmmm now i know where i get that from!

    There is the reason, as much as i would love to come to Ireland this week my Father would have to come first........ See you in a couple of weeks time -


    Brenda I am very sorry you take care and have a fun tour and i will call you later at the weekend........xxx

    The Hot Hot One..........


    Ah Lizzy.....

  3. #3
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Ah Lizzy.....

    I know.........bummer but there is still Brenda - although if you touch her i will have your guts for garters

    Bad enough i see you posting and looking at other women you swine - remember Mrs. Bobbit - well.......... just remember cos thats what could be coming your way - way hey - if thats your thing!!!???

    Mr Pa is more important to me than to come to ireland precious and he did have a very, hard time when he was little an ikkle boy - still can't get over the fact that there is anyone alive to go to this reunion -

    One sick person wrote to me and said that i was lying and that this is all rubbish so to him i say nnnnnnnerrrrrrrrrrr i dont lie - and if you want to know where my father went to when he went into a home why dont you write that to me on here and not on P.M. - little coward - go take a look - he went to a Childrens home in Norwood - it was an orphange - go google you wimp. What is the matter with some people - totally don't understand your mind set i really don't.


    Liz Hilton.............

  4. Default

    My dear sweet scented rose of English summer. I am crest fallen to hear sad tidings have washed upon you’re shore by the eternal tides of time. I admonish myself for my selfishness in wanting……no needing your touch on my newly awoken body of virility that you shook from slumber by deft hand and unlearnable skill for I know you must answer the call that cannot go unheeded.

    Go…

    Go and be with him that brought such wonder in the world. I shall gird my loins and bide my time till you travel to within my tender grasp once again.

    forever your's, Gordy

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    OMG, I'm shocked, i never expected to see a post explaining the cancelation of the tour of the year

    (Sorry BBB)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Hello Boys, just to let you know that the Beauty Babe and Hot One Touring Together in Cork is 100% now off......but here is the good news, Breautiful Brenda is still going to be there so its tours as per before........... her details are up so you can catch them and mine will be soon - coming back to the Capital of Ireland (CORK) he he on the 13th.

    Quick explination is this - my Father called me yesterday to say that he was coming over to see us all and that he had a reunion with some of his old school mates - (surpised any are alive to be honest) - Anyway my father was made parentless when he was about 5 years old and even though there were about 6 of them all older they were not old enough to look after him so he went into a home......ahhhhhhhh - still like so many this has never held him back only made him stronger - mmmmm now i know where i get that from!

    There is the reason, as much as i would love to come to Ireland this week my Father would have to come first........ See you in a couple of weeks time -


    Brenda I am very sorry you take care and have a fun tour and i will call you later at the weekend........xxx

    The Hot Hot One..........
    Hav a nice time with ur dad Liz, take him for lunch and some nice place

    And take care xxx

    I'll shag all the guys myself, ho ho ho

  7. #7
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    OMG, I'm shocked, i never expected to see a post explaining the cancelation of the tour of the year

    (Sorry BBB)

    I hadn't reolised that one wasn't supposed to explain why - where i come from it just called good manners - Tour of the Year..........yikes.......... i know shes a babe and i'm hot but the tour of the year..........blimey - thanks mate. Mind its on the 2nd January 09..... sure you would be right though - as you are one of the brightest men on this board!!!

    Where would you like for Brenda and I to see you then - where would be best for you and im sure that when i speak to Brenda we can arrange it ............

    Take care you fury beast.........xxxxxx


    Sorry, genuinely would love to meet you tete a tete........ xxxxxxx

  8. #8
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Beauty Babe View Post
    Hav a nice time with ur dad Liz, take him for lunch and some nice place

    And take care xxx

    I'll shag all the guys myself, ho ho ho

    Genuinely sorry Brenda I really am........still we going to do something later in the year.

    DON'T SHAG THEM ALL SENSELESS COS I WILL BE THERE SOON........Enjoy...... xxx

  9. #9
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon F**king Ramsey View Post
    My dear sweet scented rose of English summer. I am crest fallen to hear sad tidings have washed upon you’re shore by the eternal tides of time. I admonish myself for my selfishness in wanting……no needing your touch on my newly awoken body of virility that you shook from slumber by deft hand and unlearnable skill for I know you must answer the call that cannot go unheeded.

    Go…

    Go and be with him that brought such wonder in the world. I shall gird my loins and bide my time till you travel to within my tender grasp once again.

    forever your's, Gordy




    Gordon my Darling,

    I shall take my dear Papa to your restaurant in Claridges so just let them know that i am coming and make sure that we wont be paying the bill.........thanks precious.

    I long for your tender touch, your tongue that should be insured........the thought of all that is what keeps me going...... xxxx


    xxxxxx Your Hot One........Your little Princess........xxxxxx


    Oh and tell them a bottle of bolli would go down well too.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Lex,

    What have I told you about looking at other women. Sometimes i can just feel the Mrs Bobbits coming on.......... behave.

    xxxxxxLizzy xxxxxxx


    Ah Lizzy..... What's good for the ganded and all that....
    You and Mr.Ramsey indeed....
    Is this cause you thought I was checking out Arnies ass????
    Like an arrow through my heart.......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	goose.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	3.2 KB 
ID:	8074  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •