Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Beauty Babe and The Hot One.......

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation The Beauty Babe and The Hot One.......

After a long chat with Brenda the Beauty Babe she has convinced me to come to Cork and work as a duo together. Actually didn't take much convincing for me at all.

We look forward to all and any of you getting in touch with Brenda and Myself - the dates that we are touring Cork are on site which Brenda has done.......

Be there or be square. Its going to be a once in a life time chance to see us - although if it goes well we are going to work together a fair bit as we get on really well.

Look forward to meeting with you very soon - no rules, no regulations just all we want is for you to have the time of your life.

Please no withheld no.s and i would have to say that we don't have time for texting either so please just call.......you can see us individually or together......I will be staying on in Cork - anyway just like to leave you with the hope that you have a very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year........

The Hot One and The Beauty Babe............see you soon lads...........xxxxxxx

What have we got, we've got the lot.......all details are on Brendas add.......xxxxxx

Blog Entries

Yowsa!!!!!
    One not to be missed I'd say!!!!
    Count me in.........
    Does the Q start from the left or the right????
    Never mind....... I'll take my chances and go up the middle........

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Yowsa!!!!!
    One not to be missed I'd say!!!!
    Count me in.........
    Does the Q start from the left or the right????
    Never mind....... I'll take my chances and go up the middle........

Yowsa indeed.......look forward to seeing you........you know when i spoke with you once before christmas and you said that you would like to be filmed well we are doing this if you want........one of us can film it if you like.......

For 30 minutes it will be 175 Euros and for 60 minutes it will be 375 Euros for filming at your destination of choice then it will of course cost more......

Cant wait to see you again we had fun last time.......xxxxxx

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Yowsa indeed.......look forward to seeing you........you know when i spoke with you once before christmas and you said that you would like to be filmed well we are doing this if you want........one of us can film it if you like.......

For 30 minutes it will be 175 Euros and for 60 minutes it will be 375 Euros for filming at your destination of choice then it will of course cost more......

Oh good lord.........
    I'll dust off the cine camers pronto.........
    Ben Dover won't have nothin on me....
    Are there goin to be a list of rules or shall I just assume anything goes????
    Yaba daba please doooooo..........

Reviews

Sorry Liz,
    I'm confused which i know is easily done but Brenda is 100% hetro and has stated several times in the past she works alone, I find it a tad coincidental that you post this while she is on a plane on her way home and unable to confirm this which I will admit is a spectacular offer, as i have never denied I find you very attractive and well Brenda knows how I feel about her

I do hope it is true, if it is I would be tempted to take the spin to cork just to partake in my ultimate duo

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    Sorry Liz,
    I'm confused which i know is easily done but Brenda is 100% hetro and has stated several times in the past she works alone, I find it a tad coincidental that you post this while she is on a plane on her way home and unable to confirm this which I will admit is a spectacular offer, as i have never denied I find you very attractive and well Brenda knows how I feel about her

I do hope it is true, if it is I would be tempted to take the spin to cork just to partake in my ultimate duo

Hi,

Well I am talking with Brenda on P.M. so she is around i can promise you that. If you look we sorted it last night.....honestly yes - have you ever known me lye before or Brenda we are two girls on here that say it how it is.

Now we are not offering a Lesbian act - I didn't say anything about that not a word - what i did say is that we would give you the time of your life. Its the same way I work in London with my partners - Kiss yes we can do that, fondle breasts we can do that too but the whole show is about you........

Please feel free to contact Brenda.......Its for real - the ultimate duo I would of said. We can do all the usual stuff - Uniforms etc., and if you want to be filmed we can do that too.

If you don't believe me call Brenda........You should know that all i have ever said is usually straight to the point. I don't know why you can't speak with Brenda - I can? If you read it does say individually or together.......your call!

Happy New Year and if you are driving promise not to drink!

The Beauty Babe and The Hot One xxx
    Last edited by Hot Lizzy; 31-12-08 at 20:07.

Blog Entries

After a long chat with Brenda the Beauty Babe she has convinced me to come to Cork and work as a duo together. Actually didn't take much convincing for me at all.

We look forward to all and any of you getting in touch with Brenda and Myself - the dates that we are touring Cork are on site which Brenda has done.......

Be there or be square. Its going to be a once in a life time chance to see us - although if it goes well we are going to work together a fair bit as we get on really well.

Look forward to meeting with you very soon - no rules, no regulations just all we want is for you to have the time of your life.

Please no withheld no.s and i would have to say that we don't have time for texting either so please just call.......you can see us individually or together......I will be staying on in Cork - anyway just like to leave you with the hope that you have a very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year........

The Hot One and The Beauty Babe............see you soon lads...........xxxxxxx

What have we got, we've got the lot.......all details are on Brendas add.......xxxxxx

Come on already ladies......... When's the tour starting??????
    I've been waiting since last year!!!!!

Hi Lizzy, Happy New Year to you. I've a question in relation to the above charges. You say its 175 euros for 30 mins, but for double that time, i.e. 60 mins, you charge double that fee PLUS 25 euros. Why would that be, I wonder?
    Also, one more question, does this sudded change of plan, i.e. touring with Brenda, affect your tour dates? As I said in previous correspondence with you, Im dying to see you, but I'm going away before the date you'd SAID you were arriving, and I'm back on 22nd, and planned on seeing you on 23rd or 24th (alone, if you please), so I'm hoping this is still possible?
    In any event, have a great tour, and enjoy yourself in Cork. I hope the temperature improve a little before you arrive. brrrrrr.
    alfie4

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cantwell4 View Post
    Hi Lizzy, Happy New Year to you. I've a question in relation to the above charges. You say its 175 euros for 30 mins, but for double that time, i.e. 60 mins, you charge double that fee PLUS 25 euros. Why would that be, I wonder?
    Also, one more question, does this sudded change of plan, i.e. touring with Brenda, affect your tour dates? As I said in previous correspondence with you, Im dying to see you, but I'm going away before the date you'd SAID you were arriving, and I'm back on 22nd, and planned on seeing you on 23rd or 24th (alone, if you please), so I'm hoping this is still possible?
    In any event, have a great tour, and enjoy yourself in Cork. I hope the temperature improve a little before you arrive. brrrrrr.

Hi Ya,

Seeing as you just want t o see me alone the amount really doesnt come in to question now does it........

Right now things are looking not so good for me being around on the 23/24 january - sorry but you did say that you come to London so maybe i could see you here sometime in the new year or if i come back then i can let you know.

Was coming onto Galway but in two minds about that now that i have spoken to some of my friends that work there - kind of put me off a bit - I do know that i have a mind of my own but.........just have to wait and see.

Donations/Rates are what we are charging to the amount of - just took a look at what others were charging and did what anyone does that knows a little about marketing - undercut our rivals, nothing sinister in that - its called business - nothing person as the Mafia would say.

Bloody cold here but after talking to my girlfriend in Edinburgh - its nothing as cold as it is where she lives......

Kisses to one and all..........P.M. if there is anything more you wish to know

xxx Lizzy and Brenda
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	8030   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	the beauty babe.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	6.7 KB 
ID:	8031  

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Come on already ladies......... When's the tour starting??????
    I've been waiting since last year!!!!!

Nice one Lex.........When I was little I always used to say that i hadn't had a bath since last year - ahhhhhhhhhh come on you know you did to you sexy beast.

What you wanted to know did you get the P.M. from Brenda.........if not i can tell you.

xxx Lizzy and Brenda......xxxxxxxx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	22Liz .jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	56.6 KB 
ID:	8032   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20Liz .jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	8033  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast