Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 191

Thread: Where has Porscha gone to????

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    378
    Reviews
    17

    Default Where has Porscha gone to????

    I had the great please of meeting this lady a few times over the years but in recent times I kept missing her when she was in a town near me- now it seems she is gone- has she quit the job? Anyone know?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Iusedtobesomeonelse For This Useful Post:

    Barry White (13-04-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,303
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Miaow......

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,303
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iusedtobesomeonelse View Post
    I had the great please of meeting this lady a few times over the years but in recent times I kept missing her when she was in a town near me- now it seems she is gone- has she quit the job? Anyone know?
    To the same place as LVT's deleted post.
    (Fast thinking).

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    19,299
    Reviews
    64

    Default

    To a better place than here
    Ask Sophie


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  6. #5
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UK, Belfast,Limerick, Galway, Sligo, Dublin, Cork,
    Posts
    3,756
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I dont think so honey, someone must of thought I was talking about them. Loll

    Lady von Teese

    Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    To the same place as LVT's deleted post.
    (Fast thinking).
    KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN ON UP AND COMING TOUR DATES IF YOUR SEEKING, INDEPENDENT, SENSUAL, MATURE, FUN, CARING, KINKY SEXY MILF, COUGAR WITH REAL NON PHOTOSHOP PHOTOS.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    723
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    last time I heard she was doing a duo with Sophie and then simply just disappears

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,303
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    I dont think so honey, someone must of thought I was talking about them. Loll

    Lady von Teese
    Fast thinking.

    Quick on the draw.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,303
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sophiex View Post
    away from this world, enjoying a life she deserves.


    and von teese, you're an idiot.
    appendicitis.


  10. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,303
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Genie in a Bottle View Post
    last time I heard she was doing a duo with Sophie and then simply just disappears
    Sophie's thinking the same about LVT.

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,303
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iusedtobesomeonelse View Post
    I had the great please of meeting this lady a few times over the years but in recent times I kept missing her when she was in a town near me- now it seems she is gone- has she quit the job? Anyone know?
    Who was Porscha?
    Didn't know her.
    A time comes in the end when they all go.(high 20 ' s, low 30's- other things to do in life).

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •