Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Dubs are Overrated

Reviews

The Dubs, as Jimmy Mc Gee said of Maradonna on his way to scoring against England...... "different class.... different class... different class.......!
    "Tease me with stockings, suspenders and high heels!"

Reviews

The defence could be the key between winning and losing the All Ireland. Conceding 2-14 again could be costly. So long as Kerry don't win I will be happy.

Reviews

that was a wake up call for Dub....only arsein' around and got caught for a few goals late on....wont happen again...kerry as usual just letting people know they're still around.....

4. Default

The replay should be another great match

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by NickFury View Post
    The replay should be another great match
    Great game and great result...bring on Kerry
    What we do in life echo's in eternity

6. Default

I think the big thing the next day will be the defense of both sides which are their weak points. If dublin can keep the ball away from the kerry midfield they should have a great chance.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by istabraq View Post
    I think the big thing the next day will be the defense of both sides which are their weak points. If dublin can keep the ball away from the kerry midfield they should have a great chance.
    Dublin v Kerry...........always a cracker .....better than Barca v Madrid..............without a doubt.....there will be no bigger game anywhere on the planet that day ..82,000 in Croker and the place shaking to its foundations at 100 mph of pure passionate football..............cant wait........

Reviews

The 2 games against Mayo will stand to them. They really needed them going into face Kerry.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Their not over rated now, all ireland champions and their record speaks for itself, 3 all irelands in 5 years and a few league titles. And i would think a few more to come. I agree with d man, the games against mayo really stood to them.
    I think so , with out that replay they might not have ironed out their flaws

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

The D Man (21-09-15)

Reviews

It was a disgrace that Kerry did not get that penalty in the last few minutes -- the Dubs nearly threw it away...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast