Thread: Dublin 9

1. Default Dublin 9

Where have all the girls gone who used to be in the Santry/Dublin 9 area? There used to be some lovely girls, but now theres nobody.

Default Here here

defo agree used to be 5-8 girls working santry area now are gone. come on girls come back!!!!!!

Reviews

Default Sweet lolita & Valery

These two where some of the best there was working in the city and were based in Santry.... they have gone missing..... to the sadness of many(myself included). So if anyone knows where the girls are... please feel free to share there loc with the rest of us.

Oh n girls if your reading this....Please!!! come back soon.

4. Default D9

Couldn't agree more. Two little crackers. Lolita didn't speak much, but she made up for it. Valery was just fantastic

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by daboss View Post
    Couldn't agree more. Two little crackers. Lolita didn't speak much, but she made up for it. Valery was just fantastic

With eyes like tht she didnt need the pwer of speech.....girl was fantastic. Wht a wicked girl she was.

As for Valery! well would i be wrong in saying she was similar to a young Angelina Jolie?

Reviews

Default Sweet lolita & Valery

Just checked today and the girls have their profile back up. Great to see you found your way back to us.

No all I have to do is find my way to you.

7. Default Lolita & Valery

Man am I happy now. They're back!!
    These are two of the best girls in Dublin.
    See you soon

Default Yeepee

YEEPEE

excellant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!