Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 49

Thread: Women versus Men needing sex!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,857
    Blog Entries
    18

    Dick Women versus Men needing sex!

    Seems the generally attitude is that women don't need or want sex as much as men, but... for every man getting sex, there is usually a woman having sex with them (unless they're into guys that is).

    So... why is it that men see Escorts and the majority of women don't?

    I think it's about boxes that need ticking.

    A guy needs to tick box A and box B to get to = Sex

    Where as a lady needs to tick box A, B, C & D to get to = Sex.

    It doesn't mean the urge or the desire is not there, but as women are generally governed by their emotions and men are more linear and logical thinking they have a more direct route to their desire. Whereas us ladies are still going round in circles getting what we need emotionally before we can get there.

    Of course there are always exceptions to the rule on both sides.

    That's my theory... what's yours and why?

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

    amylove69 (12-04-15), casman (13-04-15), feargal (11-04-15), Gobshite (12-04-15), IrishDaisie69 (12-04-15), tom sand (12-04-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Navan Happy Christmas xxx UpdatesTwitter
    Posts
    5,069

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Seems the generally attitude is that women don't need or want sex as much as men, but... for every man getting sex, there is usually a woman having sex with them (unless they're into guys that is).

    So... why is it that men see Escorts and the majority of women don't?

    I think it's about boxes that need ticking.

    A guy needs to tick box A and box B to get to = Sex

    Where as a lady needs to tick box A, B, C & D to get to = Sex.

    It doesn't mean the urge or the desire is not there, but as women are generally governed by their emotions and men are more linear and logical thinking they have a more direct route to their desire. Whereas us ladies are still going round in circles getting what we need emotionally before we can get there.

    Of course there are always exceptions to the rule on both sides.


    That's my theory... what's yours and why?

    Yep I definitely break all the rules I never associated sex with love making and see the two as entirely separate, I think most ladies in this line of business of Time and companionship see the difference which is why we know we can have boyfriends and still spend time with interesting people.

    Sex is physical love making is emotional for the most part.

    ** I have a very big shovel is ok
    Last edited by HonestJosephine; 11-04-15 at 11:16. Reason: **
    Clickerty Click >> https://twitter.com/KissJosephine << Its 2307 on Twitter

    Navan 15-19 Christmas starts 20th December Have a Merry one folks

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Irish Josephine For This Useful Post:

    Curvaceous Kate (11-04-15), IrishDaisie69 (12-04-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,857
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HonestJosephine View Post
    Yep I definitely break all the rules I never associated sex with love making and see the two as entirely separate, I think most ladies in this line of business see the difference which is why we know we can have boyfriends and still work.

    Sex is physical love making is emotional for the most part.
    I don't think of sex = love and not sure I ever have, but I do have to like the person and find common ground and things like kissing is quite important to me, so therefore my A, B & C. Maybe I just don't need a D? Afterwards I really like to have a hug, it kind of 'completes' things, so maybe that is my D.

    That's more of what I meant.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserIrish Josephine (11-04-15)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,823
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Men would masturbate 100 times more than women I would guess. That really says it all.

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Navan Happy Christmas xxx UpdatesTwitter
    Posts
    5,069

    Default

    I always leave everyone with a hug before they go surprises quite a few but I do like to touch.
    Although hugging too soon after is usually a no no as men get quite physically sensitive, lol.

    I think I am quite predatory unless someone is offensive in hygiene or manner I am quite happy to enjoy.

    Kissing for me is a must,I can not imagine getting friendly without a gentle introduction which builds up.

    Have you never enjoyed someone you intensely disliked?

    Thinking ex hubby and I hate you sex
    Clickerty Click >> https://twitter.com/KissJosephine << Its 2307 on Twitter

    Navan 15-19 Christmas starts 20th December Have a Merry one folks

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,823
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HonestJosephine View Post
    I always leave everyone with a hug before they go surprises quite a few but I do like to touch.
    Although hugging too soon after is usually a no no as men get quite physically sensitive, lol.

    I think I am quite predatory unless someone is offensive in hygiene or manner I am quite happy to enjoy.

    Kissing for me is a must,I can not imagine getting friendly without a gentle introduction which builds up.

    Have you never enjoyed someone you intensely disliked?

    Thinking ex hubby and I hate you sex
    I hate you sex -- sounds like rape !


    A hug is a nice gesture I must say.
    Last edited by bootboy; 11-04-15 at 11:27.

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    Men would masturbate 100 times more than women I would guess. That really says it all.
    How many women do you watch masturbating?

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Seems the generally attitude is that women don't need or want sex as much as men, but... for every man getting sex, there is usually a woman having sex with them (unless they're into guys that is).

    So... why is it that men see Escorts and the majority of women don't?

    I think it's about boxes that need ticking.

    A guy needs to tick box A and box B to get to = Sex

    Where as a lady needs to tick box A, B, C & D to get to = Sex.

    It doesn't mean the urge or the desire is not there, but as women are generally governed by their emotions and men are more linear and logical thinking they have a more direct route to their desire. Whereas us ladies are still going round in circles getting what we need emotionally before we can get there.

    Of course there are always exceptions to the rule on both sides.

    That's my theory... what's yours and why?
    Using linear and logical thinking

    I agree

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Navan Happy Christmas xxx UpdatesTwitter
    Posts
    5,069

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    I hate you sex -- sounds like rape !


    A hug is a nice gesture I must say.
    NOOO not nothing like it.
    Both know they have a physical need to fulfill but know the difference between love making and sex.
    I think to really know the difference you must have made real love to a person you love.
    Clickerty Click >> https://twitter.com/KissJosephine << Its 2307 on Twitter

    Navan 15-19 Christmas starts 20th December Have a Merry one folks

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish Josephine For This Useful Post:

    Curvaceous Kate (11-04-15)

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I don't think of sex = love and not sure I ever have, but I do have to like the person and find common ground and things like kissing is quite important to me, so therefore my A, B & C. Maybe I just don't need a D? Afterwards I really like to have a hug, it kind of 'completes' things, so maybe that is my D.

    That's more of what I meant.
    Using linear and logical thinking I agree.

    OMG

    I'm a woman

    that explains a lot.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

    Curvaceous Kate (11-04-15)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •