Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Appendicitis anyone had this let me know please what its like?

Blog Entries

Love Appendicitis anyone had this let me know please what its like?

Been ill past few weeks and just looked how I am feeling up on the net and its came back with Appendicitis, but as I have never had this if anyone knows about Appendicitis or has had it let me know what you felt like please? Thanks

Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (10-04-15), tom rambo (11-04-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Been ill past few weeks and just looked how I am feeling up on the net and its came back with Appendicitis, but as I have never had this if anyone knows about Appendicitis or has had it let me know what you felt like please? Thanks

Lady Von Teese
    i don't know LVT
    but get well soon

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (10-04-15), Melindablondey (10-04-15), tom rambo (11-04-15)

get to a hospital quick if it is. If you are vomiting green fluid, its the appendix. Go to doctor on call or casualty and get it checked out. You will need it out right away.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flirtyman For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Lady Von Teese
    LVT
    get it checked out please
    given what flirtyman said
    Last edited by tom sand; 10-04-15 at 21:25.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Lady Von Teese
    If your sick for a few WEEKS and you suspect it,s appendicits !!! then they are ready to burst and if they do you need to get to hostipal asap

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Thanks guys heading to the hospital now as fuck this pain is far too much to be dealing with just keeping me fingers crossed I am wrong and just a normal infection please God. xxxx

LVT

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

liffey (10-04-15), Melindablondey (10-04-15), tom rambo (11-04-15), tom sand (10-04-15), willie wacker (10-04-15)

Reviews

Thanks guys heading to the hospital now as fuck this pain is far too much to be dealing with just keeping me fingers crossed I am wrong and just a normal infection please God. xxxx

LVT
    it will give your mind peace anyway
    just do it
    see what thay say
    Last edited by tom sand; 10-04-15 at 21:41.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

L V T Please go straight away if it bursts it could go straighr to all your organs and poisin you a friend of mine had this years ago and the doctor told her if she hadnt went when she did she would have died please god you will be ok l v t thinking of you x x x
    Live and let live life is to short

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Melindablondey For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (10-04-15), tom rambo (11-04-15), tom sand (10-04-15)

Blog Entries

LVT
    Hope you are in A&E and it's not appendicitis, but if it is and caught in time, it's a fairly bog standard op that you will have to have. It really is a matter of catching it in time, so all advice given is correct. Get it checked out. I hope you will be okay x

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (10-04-15), Melindablondey (10-04-15), tom rambo (11-04-15), tom sand (10-04-15), willie wacker (10-04-15)

Blog Entries

Saw the Doc at the hospital just piss in bottle and got antibiotic as seems I may have a lung infection, so glad its not nothing serious, well I hope its not as lat time this happened spent 18 hours at A&E and told then they did not know what it was., so hope this Doc got it right now and I'm back on the mend without all this dame pain.

But fingers crossed nothing is going to stop me from getting on with the stuff I need to do over the next few weeks and of course coming the UK to find my dame shoes which is so very important and too long a story to go into.

Thanks guys and girls for your help, guess its time to stop smoking now, dont even like smoking anymore its just a bad habit.

Big hugs to all and many thanks.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (11-04-15), Melindablondey (10-04-15), tom rambo (11-04-15), tom sand (12-04-15), willie wacker (10-04-15)

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast