Thread: Looking for it all.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Looking for it all.

Just wondering if there are any ladies interested in a really dirty time. I would like a good deep sloppy bj and to let me treat her like a real slut . I would like to spank her . Pull her hair while i take her fron behind while i give it good and hard and also some A too .Just have a really dirty session. Any takers ? Minimum 1 hour. Kildare/Dublin area.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonb View Post
    Just wondering if there are any ladies interested in a really dirty time. I would like a good deep sloppy bj and to let me treat her like a real slut . I would like to spank her . Pull her hair while i take her fron behind while i give it good and hard and also some A too .Just have a really dirty session. Any takers ? Minimum 1 hour. Kildare/Dublin area.
    Good luck with that request.

Sandy.
    In memory of an awesome woman Laura Lee RIP
    It's so difficult to articulate just how much she meant. Inspirational, brave and irreplaceable - our hero.
    Please do what you can for her daughter. Deeply appreciated.
    https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/glasgaelauralee

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy Sandy 69 For This Useful Post:

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Sandy 69 View Post
    Good luck with that request.

Sandy.
    Thanks Sandy. A lot to ask but if u don't ask you never know. ;-)

Reviews

LOL hope it dont take you 3 1/2 years to pick up the phone

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zoozoozoo For This Useful Post:

nonpareil (10-04-15), Sexy Sandy 69 (10-04-15)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by zoozoozoo View Post
    LOL hope it dont take you 3 1/2 years to pick up the phone
    Yeah been a while ok . Lol

Reviews

Not meaning to make fun of your request as such but consider
    You joined 3 1/2 years ago ,you have never submitted a post before , your profile is blank , you ask for what some might consider " rough " - dont expect to many replies