Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Mars versus Venus.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default Mars versus Venus.

    Most women seem more uncomplicated and straightforward than (certain) males.
    I believe this to be true (but I have very little experience).
    Feel free to comment (or not).

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,711
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    I see the price of a bag of carrots rose 10 cent in Tesco's today.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    I see the price of a bag of carrots rose 10 cent in Tesco's today.
    Interesting.

    I'll bear that in mind next time I'm buying onions.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

    SmallHorn (09-04-15)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,356
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    Most women seem more uncomplicated and straightforward than (certain) males.
    I believe this to be true (but I have very little experience).
    Feel free to comment (or not).
    These must be the escorts you meet - that would explain it
    (You bring mon she bring fun)
    Last edited by UB40; 09-04-15 at 19:27.
    Seek and you shall find!

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by UB40 View Post
    These must be the escorts you meet - that would explain it
    (You bring mon she bring fun)
    Only meet the best ones.
    They're good at their job (pretence? ).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •