Thread: Dear Agnes c/o Agony Column

Default Dear Agnes c/o Agony Column

I was on the dart the other day standing as the train was packed, when this beautiful girl got on.

It gave me a massive erection, and I was embarrassed as those who were sitting down were looking straight at it.

I was mortified.

What should I do? as I would like to chat this girl up if I see her again, and apologise for my massive uncontrollable erection, which I presume is pure love.

Please Help.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Gobshite View Post
    I was on the dart the other day standing as the train was packed, when this beautiful girl got on.

It gave me a massive erection, and I was embarrassed as those who were sitting down were looking straight at it.

I was mortified.

What should I do? as I would like to chat this girl up if I see her again, and apologise for my massive uncontrollable erection, which I presume is pure love.

Please Help.
    I think I know your story from somewhere...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    I think I know your story from somewhere...

Result if try chatting her up

Six months jail and or €1,000 fine.

(A la Benburb St. thread)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Gobshite View Post

I was mortified.

Please Help.
    I really hate that and sometimes I don't wear underwear only tracksuit bottoms and you cant hide the thing, have to just wait till it subsided

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Half Pint View Post
    I really hate that and sometimes I don't wear underwear only tracksuit bottoms and you cant hide the thing, have to just wait till it subsided
    Cross your legs
    or go back to that old technology- a newspaper.
    (Memories of being a teenager, decades ago).

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

Gobshite (09-04-15)