Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Regret

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I wonder if you are giving people attention that they don't otherwise get? People in relationships often forget to listen to their partner and that (especially with women), can lead to feeling unloved, rejected, worthless etc. When someone shows genuine interest in them and what makes them happy, then lines can get blurred and senses can be confused.

So... my interpretation is that it's not the chase so much for women, as much as the enjoyment of being with someone who appears to care and getting caught up in the moment of that feeling.

Whereas men although of course also enjoy to be made to feel special and cared for, also are led by their little man and the chase can be more sexual orientated.

Again this is just thoughts springing up into my head and not founded on anything other than personal experience and observations, so no right and wrong in this, as much as discussion.
    Nope. I dont even know who they are and have no reason at all to be saying anything to them. I never even said hi to begin with in most cases. Im not one of these hello and good morning types as you may already have guessed.

Westside.

No Regrets , just lessons learned
    ***SHE WAS A NAUGHTY LITTLE MINX***

Dublin 1 Full time

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IrishDaisie69 For This Useful Post:

Cosa Nostra (10-04-15), funlover12 (11-04-15)

Reviews

I regret joining this and other forums, no offence to the members, its just you can't get other things done

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Genie in a Bottle For This Useful Post:

nonpareil (10-04-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Nope. I dont even know who they are and have no reason at all to be saying anything to them. I never even said hi to begin with in most cases. Im not one of these hello and good morning types as you may already have guessed.

Westside.
    Baffles me then Westside. Maybe a signals thing getting mixed up. Not something I can relate with to be honest. It's funny how our personal experiences mold our opinions and beliefs, but I've not witnessed things from your perspective, so hard to change my beliefs, based on my personal experiences.

I guess the answer is that we both continue to be true to our selves and live in a way that is right for us.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Baffles me then Westside. Maybe a signals thing getting mixed up. Not something I can relate with to be honest. It's funny how our personal experiences mold our opinions and beliefs, but I've not witnessed things from your perspective, so hard to change my beliefs, based on my personal experiences.

I guess the answer is that we both continue to be true to our selves and live in a way that is right for us.
    Doesnt baffle me at all.

Westside.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (10-04-15)

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast