Thread: Messages and time

Blog Entries

Question Messages and time

First of all happy easter to all of you.
    I would like to know, if there is some draft folder for not sent messages. I just wrote long PM and when i clicked on SEND i was already logged off, not sure why as my message took a time but i was still logged in.
    Can someone explain me, where can i see the message what took me almost 1/2h to write?
    If there is not such folder, i will really appreciate if E-I could add this in the client center panel.
    And what is the maximum time that i can spend in my messages without to be logged off automatically?
    Thanks J.x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy_Jessica For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (08-04-15)

Hi Jessica,

Happy Easter to you too

As long as you are browsing the site, it shouldn’t log you out. If however you remain idle on a page for a time, for security reasons you would be logged out. This is to make sure no one gains access to your account. Currently we have no draft folder in your messages section, however I have passed these comments onto the management and put them up for discussion for you. If I hear anything, I will let you know

x

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lillie For This Useful Post:

Sexy_Jessica (06-04-15), simon2280 (06-04-15), tom rambo (08-04-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Jessica View Post
    First of all happy easter to all of you.
    I would like to know, if there is some draft folder for not sent messages. I just wrote long PM and when i clicked on SEND i was already logged off, not sure why as my message took a time but i was still logged in.
    Can someone explain me, where can i see the message what took me almost 1/2h to write?
    If there is not such folder, i will really appreciate if E-I could add this in the client center panel.
    And what is the maximum time that i can spend in my messages without to be logged off automatically?
    Thanks J.x
    i would olso like to know about this,as it happend to me many times,

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    i would olso like to know about this,as it happend to me many times,
    Best thing to do is click "stay logged on" and it won't kick you off
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

Lillie (08-04-15), tom rambo (08-04-15)

Reviews

Whenever I am writing a review I always write it in a word document and then sign in and cut and paste from it into the comment box. This ensures that I'm not already logged out when sending my review.
    This is, in my opinion, why so many reviewers report missing reviews.................ones who claim that their review never appeared at all as opposed to those who claim that their review was removed.

Cheers
    Magicman

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Magicman For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (13-05-15), Lillie (08-04-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I thought there was an autosave for these things - there is for posts anyway- you go back in and a little message at bottom offers to restore autosaved portion!!
    Seek and you shall find!

Reviews

Whilst you are writing your long message, open a second window and every now and again refresh the second window, that will keep your message window alive !

Blog Entries

Happen to me so many times so also copy and past but its so frustrating, as some time in a hurry so no time to copy and past.
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 13-05-15 at 22:39.
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view