Thread: 6:49 am thread

Default 6:49 am thread

i just wanted to start a thread at 6:49 - so here goes

p.s. anyone know whats the best way to remove blood and bits of brain off of carpet ?

Default Well Im up with you!

Its just 2am here in New York. Im finally having my dinner. Was in the shower earlier, when I heard the "bang bang" outside, so jumped out of shower and dressed quickly, and ran outside and followed the "bang bang". Well, it led me to my lovely Central Park, and I saw gorgeous fireworks for about 10 minutes. At the last firework, immediately dance music started and I followed that music. It led me to a DJ dance, and I was so happy to see a fiddle player! It was excellent! So, there was this Euro dance music, mixed special by a DJ, and then a fiddle player with mic, and he played along with the Euro Dance music. The best song he played on was "Sexy Back" by Justin Timberlake. He played almost a middle eastern style to it. Sounded arabic a bit. Well, snow on the ground, and I stood on the hill watching all the people dance and try to keep warm... but I grew cold so walked home and here I am now... eating a baby bananna and yogurt, and feeling your company darling.

Happy New Year!!

Default thats a toughie, but try this

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post

p.s. anyone know whats the best way to remove blood and bits of brain off of carpet ?
    YouTube - Shake and Vac
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default starbuck

Well i recomend u get in touch with Starbuck he surely
    has one in the back of the van what with it being after
    xmas and the recession and sterling so weak he surely
    has a real bargain for u.
    ps haggle hard cause he is a tough auld hoor

Hot Lizzy Guest

Question

Seen people try to do it on CSI but they can always find the blood with the tiny little infared thingy - also can anyone tell me why the police in American shows go into dark apartments or even deserted factories with tourches so small that they really cant shine the light on anything too much.....????? Just a thought - random yes i will grant you that but sorry to say its how my mind works when im tired.

Sorry Alec, think you will be busted..........xxxxx Lizzy

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Well i recomend u get in touch with Starbuck he surely
    has one in the back of the van what with it being after
    xmas and the recession and sterling so weak he surely
    has a real bargain for u.
    ps haggle hard cause he is a tough auld hoor
    good thinking ber - mind you i'd be a bit worried that the carpet starbuck is selling might already hve seen a bit of action !

no offence gypo !

bet you he has his 09 reg already - paid for with readies no doubt- there ya go boss ! doya wanna piebald perchance ?

7. Default

I know someone in the force who can help you Alec.
    Give us a drink Sue Ellen