Thread: "How wide is your piss"

Reviews

Default "How wide is your piss"

How wide is your piss (females only) as it is gushing into my mouth, if it is really wide, then you'd probably have to stop for 5 seconds to let me breathe, also I woudn't want to spill any as I eagerly drink it down. There's nothing more horny than a good wide gush!

2. Default

You like a bit of the niagra falls affect. Whatever floats your boat
    Give us a drink Sue Ellen

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default funnel

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    How wide is your piss (females only) as it is gushing into my mouth, if it is really wide, then you'd probably have to stop for 5 seconds to let me breathe, also I woudn't want to spill any as I eagerly drink it down. There's nothing more horny than a good wide gush!
    how about a funnel cut down on the wastage

Reviews

Is there a full moon out tonight by any chance? Or maybe it's just all the fireworks going off, that has brought some of God's strange and wonderful creations out to play.

Anyway, Happy New Year....and if you dont manage to get a mouthful of Champagne in these recessionary times, then a mouthful of p*** will obviously have to keep some of the brothers happy.

Default Mine is the widest, Id say

Seeing how Dolly is all the way on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean. You have to add that entire body of water onto whatever pee I aim at you. I think I win the contest lads. So, ladies, don't even try to beat sweet Dolly's pee.