After a long chat with Brenda the Beauty Babe she has convinced me to come to Cork and work as a duo together. Actually didn't take much convincing for me at all.

We look forward to all and any of you getting in touch with Brenda and Myself - the dates that we are touring Cork are on site which Brenda has done.......

Be there or be square. Its going to be a once in a life time chance to see us - although if it goes well we are going to work together a fair bit as we get on really well.

Look forward to meeting with you very soon - no rules, no regulations just all we want is for you to have the time of your life.

Please no withheld no.s and i would have to say that we don't have time for texting either so please just call.......you can see us individually or together......I will be staying on in Cork - anyway just like to leave you with the hope that you have a very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year........

The Hot One and The Beauty Babe............see you soon lads...........xxxxxxx

What have we got, we've got the lot.......all details are on Brendas add.......xxxxxx