Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: cork robbing

1. Default

yes the guards

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scarface For This Useful Post:

Liberty Love (07-04-15), Naughtynatalie (12-04-15)

Reviews

drive to a location u choose, b4 u hand over cash.

4. Default

I know that stacie one told me her name was sarah but i was with her a few weeks later said her name stacie,hot lookin girl but robbed me,i stupidly handed over the money she said she was just going into get credit and i saw her no more, theses girls are thick as fuck there will come a time when they are stuck fotr money and they wont get nobody, also another blondy one robs down there i dont know her name,not bad lookin covered in tattoos

5. Default

You said it yourself! You stupidly handed over the money before activities, then you let her out of the car with your money yet it's the girl who is a thick fuck? There's enough trouble going on down there without dopes like you practically asking to be robbed and then you come on here to moan about it!!!! Wise up ya dope!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tudderman For This Useful Post:

macdchef (19-04-15)

7. Default

to be fare i agree with tudderman, you actually handed over the money and let her get out of the car before ye had done anything,FFS man wise up,thats asking to be robbed

8. Default

Ya well ye werent there its the way things happened

Thanks for the update ...

Lads, don't the cops be around there in unmarked all the time? Ye'd just want to be careful who ye are dealing with down there. It's very public too. Just saying. Be wide lads.

11. Default

Becareful lads the rules are YOU GO WHERE U FEEL SAFE AND YOU HAND OVER THE MONEY WHEN U FEEL SAFE,DONT EVER LET THE GIRL DECIDE WHERE YE GO AS IT COULD BE A SET UP

Reviews

The lady being picked up will quite likely not go where the punter dictates, for obvious safety reasons.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SecretaryLover For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (26-04-15)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast