Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: This is where our hard earned money is going...being totally wasted as usual

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    729
    Reviews
    2

    Default This is where our hard earned money is going...being totally wasted as usual

    Last edited by Genie in a Bottle; 02-04-15 at 00:47.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Genie in a Bottle For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (02-04-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,739
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Genie in a Bottle View Post

    I thought you where going to show me an expensive pair of shoes or a flash car
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 02-04-15 at 02:59.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    nonpareil (02-04-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Genie in a Bottle View Post
    It's all smoke and mirrors
    or as that well known political mind, wit and raconteur Bertie Ahern said,
    Smoke and daggers.

    Gee?
    Last edited by nonpareil; 02-04-15 at 03:09. Reason: Blowin' Smoke up someone's ass.

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    I thought you where going to show me an expensive pair of shoes or a flash car

    I thought it might be about escorts or gifts for them ,originally.

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,739
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    It's all smoke and mirrors
    or as that well known political mind, wit and raconteur Bertie Ahern said,
    Smoke and daggers.

    Gee?


    Berries was a great Taoiseach like his idol Charlie.


    Shame about the rest of them FF, ran down there mothers legs gobshites.


    Oh how this country was much better when it was totally corrupt and you could get around things, there would be no Swedish law bullshit.
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 02-04-15 at 03:32. Reason: And you could get things done!!

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Berries was a great Taoiseach like his idol Charlie.


    Shame about the rest of them FF, ran down there mothers legs gobshites.


    Oh how this country was much better when it was totally corrupt and you could get around things, there would be no Swedish law bullshit.
    Yes there would have been but we'd have gotten around it.

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,739
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    Yes there would have been but we'd have gotten around it.

    I did mean Bertie of course, but I'm still by your post?
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 02-04-15 at 03:56. Reason: forget it got you. bit slow sometimes

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    I did mean Bertie of course, but I'm still by your post?
    Patrick Bartholomew Ahern to give him his full title.
    A good question for a quiz.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (02-04-15)

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    783
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    so thats where my €1200 a year car tax is going and if you go into hospital your are waiting hours on a trolley if you are lucky enough to get one, what a farce.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chez For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (02-04-15)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •