Thread: For Oven-Ready-Eddie

Default For Oven-Ready-Eddie

Hey Eddie, was smok'n with Lennie Kravits today and he asked me if I wanted him to sing me a song. I said "of course Lennie", and he sang me this one:

Click this link to open in another window. Sing these words with the music

YouTube - Ms. Peachez - Fry That Chicken

Ok, Sing these words Cocky:

Stroke that chicken Pet that chicken Flip that chicken, yeah
    we gonna Stroke that chicken Pet that chicken Flip that chicken. Eddie, you hear me?

everybody want a piece of my chicken Irish born chicken finger lick'n

i gotta a pan, i gotta a plan, I'm gonna stroke this chicken in my hand
    I got some hot grease and a whole chicken go and wash your hands cause you're gonna be lick'n em
    big ol pan of flour bit of spice all over 'em my hot chicken gonna take you over
    everybody want a piece of my chicken, piece of that fresh hot Irish born chicken

everybody want a piece of my chicken, Irish born chicken finger lick'n

Now I want my hot sauce, i dont want no ketchup just one big juicy jalapeno pepper
    soft meat, hard meat, it dont even matter, hangin with me spunk wont make me fatter
    I'm warnin' you now, baby here's the deal, one piece of my chicken your gonna call that clear
    Its finger lick'n, its real chicken, i know you gonna want a piece of my chicken

Stroke that chicken Pet that chicken Flip that chicken yeah
    we gonna Stroke that chicken Pet that chicken Flip that chicken. Eddie, you hear me?

you like the spunk? yep. you like the wet thighs? yep. you like the white meat? yep. you like the 3rd leg?
    you like the spunk? yep. you like the wet thighs? yep. you like the white meat? yep. you like the 3rd leg?

Eddie, you hear me?

This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Default I was thinking someone was following me the other day

Was doing all those things, picking flowers, riding my bike through the tall grasses, jumping over farmer fences, dancing in the meadow, tossing my hair in the sunset, and yes, I felt like someone was following me. I kept looking over my shoulder, but didnt see anyone. But true, I didnt look down to cock level, and suppose if I had, Id have seen a handsome cock and a video camera.
    Oh you naughty cock. If I had seen you following me about, Id have picked you up and snuggled you against my breast, and decorated you with my wildflowers.