Thread: Fat Blokes Best In Bed! — Really?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Question Fat Blokes Best In Bed! — Really?

I love these tabloid headlines. "Fat blokes best in bed". Next week it will be "Skinny blokes best in bed"

Does a persons weight really help or hinder them in bed or is this purely a case of paper not refusing ink?

How do they define fat? I am not the skinniest type of guy — I know I carry a few kilos more than I should but I wouldn't say I'm excessively fat. I wonder if I were heavier or lighter would I be better in bed? I know I am not great in bed but somehow I don't think it is down to my weight!
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

2. Default

ITs good news for me. Always knew

Blog Entries

I find the sexual experience to be less about body type and more about chemistry and attitude. Who can 'fuck the best', thrust the best', is really a 'young man's comment'...give me a mature lover, confident in his skin before a young lad feeling he has to prove something. Having said that, age and body type really does not matter to me,,,I enjoy them all. xx

Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post

I love these tabloid headlines. "Fat blokes best in bed". Next week it will be "Skinny blokes best in bed"

Does a persons weight really help or hinder them in bed or is this purely a case of paper not refusing ink?

How do they define fat? I am not the skinniest type of guy — I know I carry a few kilos more than I should but I wouldn't say I'm excessively fat. I wonder if I were heavier or lighter would I be better in bed? I know I am not great in bed but somehow I don't think it is down to my weight!
    I am a mature (62) and elegant woman whose smile and sexy demeanor will captivate you the moment we meet. One with whom to experience things for the first time or to repeat those of which you never get enough! My unique insight into your very secret desires and fantasies will leave you wondering "how did she know". Come to me and feel the comfort, warmth and acceptance of a woman with whom you can share the most special, unique and unusual of erotic experiences. Warm hugs and sexy moist lips await! Sensual Lauren

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sensual Lauren For This Useful Post:

Petros (30-03-15)

Reviews

Bad news for me given how lean I am so!

But... looking at photos of myself from 3/4 years ago, I'll take being worse in bed any day - I used to be a whopping 20kg heavier back then.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot7 View Post
    Bad news for me given how lean I am so!

But... looking at photos of myself from 3/4 years ago, I'll take being worse in bed any day - I used to be a whopping 20kg heavier back then.
    I was 30 kg's heavier 8 months ago.

So judging by this thread I'm a whole lot less attractive now.

I'll have to go back into training with the McDonald's quarter pounders and extra large fries it would seem.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Lauren View Post
    I find the sexual experience to be less about body type and more about chemistry and attitude. Who can 'fuck the best', thrust the best', is really a 'young man's comment'...give me a mature lover, confident in his skin before a young lad feeling he has to prove something. Having said that, age and body type really does not matter to me,,,I enjoy them all. xx
    Variety is the spice of life, and for a mature lady you certainly are one of the finer spices