Thread: Adult Cinema in Dublin?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Adult Cinema in Dublin?

I'm stuck in Dublin on the 2nd and looking to kill some time. Is there an adult cinema or gloryholes available in the Dublin - city centre or Sth Side if possible?

Thumbs up try this....

why don't you try out one of the many massage parlours around the city - they very reasonable and most offer happy ending and topless for 60-80euro for half hour!!

or try gabriela brazil - saw her recent post regarding her new prices - some very good offers and she's supposed to be very good!

Quote Originally Posted by gooner View Post
    why don't you try out one of the many massage parlours around the city - they very reasonable and most offer happy ending and topless for 60-80euro for half hour!!

or try gabriela brazil - saw her recent post regarding her new prices - some very good offers and she's supposed to be very good!

Thanks for the reply, anyway I'm not heading up now. I must keep the massage parlours in mind, where can I get contact numbers?

Blog Entries

I think there's an adult shop up on James st near the hospital with a small cinema out the back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    I think there's an adult shop up on James st near the hospital with a small cinema out the back!!!
    Thanks for the info - got a PM re same place. Actually, very handy for me as I usually get the LUAS into the city so now I can hop off at James Hospital, I assume it's round the corner.

Default check this

check out the "in dublin" website - under personals - there's a few there and there's at least two parlours on thomas street!!