Thread: Do you think, country people more homophobic than city people?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Question Do you think, country people more homophobic than city people?

Now as a real Irish girl who was brought up on a farm I know that some of us country people dont have the luxury of the quick pace life of the city. So after living Ireland quite a few years back, of course my perception changed on many things which I thought would be wrong back then.

Anyway I was out with a farmer friend (not a boyfriend or anything like that, which is is fully aware of the situation) last weekend who knows quite a good bit about me, but bloody hell did he totally freak out when he saw me kissing another girl. Seriously I had the finger waggling at me and telling me how wrong it was for two girls to be kissing so I am just wondering how you guys would react if you saw two girls kissing outside in a night club and would it be different if you saw two guys kissing in public?

Or how would you feel if you and you mate (the opposite sex) were hitting on the same girl/guy and then your mate got off with that person, is it different for guys and girls?

Do you think same sex kissing should be done behind closed door? and do you think its only ok for the opposite to show affection in public?

By the way she was fecking "HOT" and anyone in the right mind would have done the same. Loll

Happy weekend sane girls and guys. lollxx

Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (28-03-15)