Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you think, country people more homophobic than city people?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by UB40 View Post
    Yes country people are traditionally more conservative and homophobic than city people - but in recent years not as much
    Different world in the 80s

Different universe in the 50s

Age, background, upbringing and personality have a lot to do with attitudes.

Age certainly has a lot to do with it

Cos times change

And not everyone moves with the times.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

UB40 (28-03-15)

Blog Entries

where I live it would be strange if there wasn't bi-sexuality among women, the men are coming out of the closet also, gender becomes irrelevant when there is chemistry. xx go for it, you only live once, xx

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Now as a real Irish girl who was brought up on a farm I know that some of us country people dont have the luxury of the quick pace life of the city. So after living Ireland quite a few years back, of course my perception changed on many things which I thought would be wrong back then.

Anyway I was out with a farmer friend (not a boyfriend or anything like that, which is is fully aware of the situation) last weekend who knows quite a good bit about me, but bloody hell did he totally freak out when he saw me kissing another girl. Seriously I had the finger waggling at me and telling me how wrong it was for two girls to be kissing so I am just wondering how you guys would react if you saw two girls kissing outside in a night club and would it be different if you saw two guys kissing in public?

Or how would you feel if you and you mate (the opposite sex) were hitting on the same girl/guy and then your mate got off with that person, is it different for guys and girls?

Do you think same sex kissing should be done behind closed door? and do you think its only ok for the opposite to show affection in public?

By the way she was fecking "HOT" and anyone in the right mind would have done the same. Loll

Happy weekend sane girls and guys. lollxx

Lady Von Teese
    I am a mature (62) and elegant woman whose smile and sexy demeanor will captivate you the moment we meet. One with whom to experience things for the first time or to repeat those of which you never get enough! My unique insight into your very secret desires and fantasies will leave you wondering "how did she know". Come to me and feel the comfort, warmth and acceptance of a woman with whom you can share the most special, unique and unusual of erotic experiences. Warm hugs and sexy moist lips await! Sensual Lauren

I'm from the farming community but I'm no country bumpkin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12