Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Good morning all you "lovely EI people" I have a fab break.

Enjoy the Break xxx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to INVISABLE500 For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (30-03-15), Melindablondey (30-03-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    I decided to take some time out from the chat forums but just popping in to say hi
    Stuffing your face with lebanese cuisine no doubt all the while indulging in the midlands farmers guide to religious beliefs.

the bright lights and sandy beaches of Athlone,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 29-03-15 at 11:18.

Blog Entries

Thanks for the welcome back guys much appreciated and yes I am keeping very well thank as I was a very lucky bunny as met up with some new and regulars in my time off and it was also lovely hearing from everyone during this time too, hence why I thought best to take a few more extra weeks off, well it will be a month in a few days, but unfortunately not looking like I am going to have the lovely sunshine here which I did a few weeks ago but hay, still I have some happy days planned ahead, so all good thanks guys and girls, Mmmmm. Loll

Just want to say thanks for all your lovely emails, texts, calls etc (sorry if I have not yet returned anyone pm's elsewhere but will do once I get some spare time to check other sites out).

Its pissing down here now so keep yourself dry unless of course its about getting wet for other reasons, enjoy. Loll xxxx

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    Welcome back.
    Quote Originally Posted by INVISABLE500 View Post
    Enjoy the Break xxx
    Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    Nice to see you back LVT !
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagane00 View Post
    Good afternoon beautiful

Hope you are enjoying your break
    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Hello LVT hope your keeping well
    Have a great weekend xxx
    Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    Have a nice weekend Ladyvonteese,nice to see u back.i do miss ur contribution to the discussions we have on here
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (30-03-15), tom rambo (02-04-15), willie wacker (30-03-15)

6. Default

Good to have you back around LVT, was wondering were you had got too.. Glad you had a nice break anyway and hope you spent plenty of time lounging about with your feet up sipping your pims in the sunshine ..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveAMature For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (30-03-15)

Blog Entries

Thanks honey, nice to hear from you and hope life has been treating you well also.And yes I am totally enjoying getting back to all the positivity which life holds when around the right people. I am off for another few days then back on the ball so looking forward to seeing some nice friends too.

And yes, I also been going out having fun too, even had one of the best weeks and weekend I have had since I have returned to Ireland, so all good at my end thanks honey. But looking forward to meeting up with a nice young guy with not only manners and brain. but a voice that for sure could easily curl my painted toe nails. Loll Happy days

xxx
    Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by LoveAMature View Post
    Good to have you back around LVT, was wondering were you had got too.. Glad you had a nice break anyway and hope you spent plenty of time lounging about with your feet up sipping your pims in the sunshine ..

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

LoveAMature (31-03-15), Melindablondey (30-03-15)

Lady Von Teese lovely to see you back posting glad to hear you had a lovely time we will meet up soon as promised talk soon
    Live and let live life is to short

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melindablondey For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (02-04-15), willie wacker (30-03-15)

Good morning to you all and hope you have all been having as much fun as I have been lucky enough to have had. I decided to take some time out from the chat forums but just popping in to say hi and wish you all, a very good day to you.

Lady Von Teese
    Lady Von Teese i hope you didnt for get my pressie i have a pressie for you cant wait to meet up for our girlies night out
    Live and let live life is to short

Blog Entries

Thanks for the welcome back guys much appreciated and yes I am keeping very well thank as I was a very lucky bunny as met up with some new and regulars in my time off and it was also lovely hearing from everyone during this time too, hence why I thought best to take a few more extra weeks off, well it will be a month in a few days, but unfortunately not looking like I am going to have the lovely sunshine here which I did a few weeks ago but hay, still I have some happy days planned ahead, so all good thanks guys and girls, Mmmmm. Loll

Just want to say thanks for all your lovely emails, texts, calls etc (sorry if I have not yet returned anyone pm's elsewhere but will do once I get some spare time to check other sites out).

Its pissing down here now so keep yourself dry unless of course its about getting wet for other reasons, enjoy. Loll xxxx

Lady Von Teese
    hhahahah still all iffy with me sweetie. You should take that other one step for some lebanese cuisine with tombo and warmcome. Just tell me when your going though so I can have a bit of half decent peace on here.

poor iffy sweetie,hehhehe
    Westside.

Reviews

Good morning to you all and hope you have all been having as much fun as I have been lucky enough to have had. I decided to take some time out from the chat forums but just popping in to say hi and wish you all, a very good day to you.

Lady Von Teese
    till we meet again

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    hhahahah still all iffy with me sweetie. You should take that other one step for some lebanese cuisine with tombo and warmcome. Just tell me when your going though so I can have a bit of half decent peace on here.

poor iffy sweetie,hehhehe
    Westside.

Still following me about like a lost little bitch dog All I will say enjoy your recovery with friends and the only way you will be meeting me will be in your dreams!
    Quote Originally Posted by bendmychasis View Post
    till we meet again
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 31-03-15 at 10:19.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

bendmychasis (31-03-15)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast