Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A case for the death penalty.

Blog Entries

Default A case for the death penalty.

As some may or may not know Im a big fan of this being brought back and today I present the perfect case for my argument, that scumbag O'Dwyer. He took full advantage of everything involved in the case including the woman not being the smartest around and very naive. If this cunt got away (and he could have only for phone and pc records) then he would be living a fairly comfortable life as a pillar of society while this womans family live with the torment of not knowing what became of or happened to their daughter. This scum should be strung up by the neck. Id eat popcorn and watch him suffering.

scum,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 28-03-15 at 09:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    As some may or may not know Im a big fan of this being brought back and today I present the perfect case for my argument, that scumbag O'Dwyer. He took full advantage of everything involved in the case including the woman not being the smartest around and very naive. If this cunt got away (and he could have only for phone and pc records) then he would be living a fairly comfortable life as a pillar of society while this womans family live with the torment of not knowing what became of or happened to their daughter. This scum should be strung up by the neck. Id eat popcorn and watch him suffering.

scum,
    Westside.
    Live Big Screen Executions ....beats watching Frozen I suppose

Blog Entries
    Reviews

scum,
    Westside.
    There are people who are pillars of society. And we trust them.
    I believe that everyone is equal.
    Not sure that I would go with the death penalty. Not much good getting a reprieve, after one is executed, as has happened

Blog Entries

I like to see him be rehabilitated you know by as the say in love hate getting his back door smashed in, few rapes, he a cute wee lad and well form cork, sucking cock wont be new, few stabbings also lots of beatings, a long sentence of this is a bit nicer.

I hope hengets diagnosed with a horrible disease which will leave incapacitated for the rest of his life, trapped īn his body with only his taught and memories of those nightly rapes he had prison

But I'm a soft touch sure
    Last edited by annabel taylor; 28-03-15 at 09:48.

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    I like to see him be rehabilitated you know by as the say in love hate getting his back door smashed in, few rapes, he a cute wee lad and well form cork, sucking cock wont be new, few stabbings also lots of beatings, a long sentence of this is a bit nicer.

I hope hengets diagnosed with a horrible disease which will leave incapacitated for the rest of his life, trapped īn his body with only his taught and memories of those nightly rapes he had prison

Maybe he might Love being someone's Bitch and getting his backdoor smashed in and ask for more and more , he could turn into a real pest and the tough nuts would then have to kill him anyway

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Young Banger View Post
    Maybe he might Love being someone's Bitch and getting his backdoor smashed in and ask for more and more , he could turn into a real pest and the tough nuts would then have to kill him anyway

Ok so just a disease so locked in syndrome, makes U sick he will walk one day, and people suffer these horrific dieases like Ms muscle dystrophy motor neuron, good decent people struck down who lived good lives, not perfect but done no harm really

And then U have this fuckhead, who may live a long healthy life, what those people suffer is a prison sentence mot this pathetic man
    My heart goes out to Elaine, reading comments how she was as bad as him, no she was not, she wanted to be cared for loved respect but had such low self esteem she let him in. She said kill my sister, she did not mean it she said in most likely haste and anger, not aware even of this monsters ability,

7. The Following User Says Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

Reviews

scum,
    Westside.
    Bullshit.

Build a time machine and go back to the 1700's

Back then, after hanging the corpse might be put in an iron cage/gibbet, then hung up and left to rot at a crossroads- as a warning to others.

That's about the level of the bring back hanging, birching, flogging brigade.
    O'Dwyer will be fittingly locked up but treated in a fashion appropriate to a modern, North-Western, European democracy and not as in the middle ages

If you want execution and flogging, try Saudi Arabia.

Kissing a woman in the street there could earn you a few strokes of the lash-without having to pay for it
    Last edited by nonpareil; 28-03-15 at 10:36.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

Reviews

The jury did it's job.

We don't need all the hanging judges coming out of the woodwork talking about the need for capital punishment.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

mymann (28-03-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post

Hope never to meet you in a&e.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    Hope never to meet you in a&e.

Don't rape murder stab someone doll u'll be ok

Even if he was my patient, id patch him up and send him off. Its my job
    And in it I do not give judgements just treatments silly thing to say just because you disliked my comment
    Golly a comment on the internet or many for that matter does not make me this cold hearted evil bitch, or a bitch or anything else you think, I'm a real person I express emotions I don't hide behind smiles I get angry I have cried many a time over patients but ill tell them when there be a cunt unneeded too. But majority of medical staff with threat without prejudices

14. The Following User Says Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

nonpareil (28-03-15)

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast