Thread: Help wanted

Reviews

Default Help wanted

Not looking for an employee no I want to know how to post pics I can't upload since I got my iPhone its a disaster please

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nibb View Post
    Not looking for an employee no I want to know how to post pics I can't upload since I got my iPhone its a disaster please
    I don,t think you can you can upload picts from the web with an iPhone ?? Now I could be wrong.
    If you upload picts from your photo they come up small and you have to copy image URL a second time to make it bigger.

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

3. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

nibb (27-03-15)

Reviews

Not an expert but you could take a snapshot of any photo on your screen save it to photos then upload it

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ford pefect For This Useful Post:

nibb (27-03-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

There was a problem with iPhone and iPad , but new software sorted that issue.
    Make sure your software is up to date.: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

nibb (27-03-15), samlad (27-03-15)

Reviews

Down load the imagur app. When you open it it gives you the option to choose the picture that you want to upload from your images. Select the pic that you want and click the option to upload. Select the option "get embed codes" then select the BBCode, a "copied" message will appear on screen. Start your post that you want to put the pic up on and paste the embed code into the post and Bob's you're uncle.........just like this.
    Last edited by n73; 27-03-15 at 20:51.

I had the same problem I actually ended up emailing my photos to the help section email and they did it for me they even blurred out my face and tattoos or tathrees as I like to call them..they were so helpful :-*

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Michelle View Post
    I had the same problem I actually ended up emailing my photos to the help section email and they did it for me they even blurred out my face and tattoos or tathrees as I like to call them..they were so helpful :-*
    Hope you have those timewasters sorted out!