Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Conor McGregor: love him or loathe him?

1. Default

I think he's an awful dose but he's some showman and well able to sell himself.

2. Default

Mma rules conor mcgregor!

3. Default

December 12th

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CPc9DNnXAAA4Vhl.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	112370

4. Default

Gonna be an epic fight. Hope he batters him!

5. Default

what an athlete but it's not even his cockiness that bothers me, he's just spouts an awful lot of trash...I'm not sure he has too much going on upstairs

6. Default

I really liked him from what I'd seen prior to him signing for the UFC, then grew to like him more in his first fights as I'd watched as much footage as I could of the conferences, Q&As and his documentary etc.

As of late I wasn't sure what road the 'selling of fights' was going down as he seemed to be talking more and more about money and sounding like Mayweather. But maybe it's just a ploy to further get under other fighters skin.

From watching the current season of TUF, he seems to have a smart coaching style and seems like a genuinely nice bloke. I'd like to visit the SBG gym in Dublin, even without him there, just to do a simple workout and soak in the atmosphere!

7. Default

Best sales man in Ireland. I think hes great!!

8. Default

Hate him !!!

I don't like him. Too arrogant.

10. Default

I used to be 100% behind Connor. I remember him in the ring shouting "60g Dana 60gs". He was young Dublin lad rags to riches storey. Now its different he is at the top and he comes across as a bit arrogant. But I still would like to see him beat Aldo

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BigTom26 For This Useful Post:

alcatel (13-11-15)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast