Thread: how early do people start to read this site

1. Default how early do people start to read this site

how early do people start to read this site, i guess that the women work late and are not early risrs! but how early is early

Blog Entries

I'm often on here very late (up to 3 am) or very early (from 6 am) and there are always also others logged on here too at those times. Occassionally I'm on between 3 am and 6 am and even then there are always others logged on, but at that sort of time it is usually not many others.

I m usuallly till 3 am or 6/8 am,than i sleep till 12 noon and leave here again 6 am in the morning.........heckin insomnia !!!!!!!
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Jesus Anna you sleep patterns are gonna reek havoc on my beauty sleep, my hours are.

Sun up = Ten minutes crowing at the sun and then back to you’re cozy little corner of heaven
    Sun down = Ditto

Just as well I’m a heavy sleeper. Can you pull the curtains please, ta....nite
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

5. Default

You have to get up early in the morning to beat old JR
    Give us a drink Sue Ellen

6. Default

I'm on the net 24/7 so can pop in any time ....

Quote Originally Posted by Oven Ready Eddie View Post
    Jesus Anna you sleep patterns are gonna reek havoc on my beauty sleep, my hours are.

Sun up = Ten minutes crowing at the sun and then back to you’re cozy little corner of heaven
    Sun down = Ditto

Just as well I’m a heavy sleeper. Can you pull the curtains please, ta....nite
    I slept yesterday all day,but guess now i m back

Quote Originally Posted by JR Ewing View Post
    You have to get up early in the morning to beat old JR

Well,it s hard to please everyone,but you re my boss,and i don't want to loose my position

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    I slept yesterday all day,but guess now i m back
    Jesus and don’t I know it, you snore like there’s no tomorrow and its twice as loud from where I am.

Hope I did not disturb you but as I could not sleep I took the opportunity to rearrange the furniture and do a spot of hovering.

Did I mention I play the drums btw?……..no?…….must have slipped my mind
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Smile sometimes i spoil her too much

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    Well,it s hard to please everyone,but you re my boss,and i don't want to loose my position
    good news zoeanna youre not working for JR anymore

thats right, youre dreams come true darlin

i got you the job down in the cafe in walford sq making tea and selling chips and chocolate all day so you,ll have your favorite food in front of you all day AND i,ll be able to pop in at least 10 times a day

what more could you want zoeanna ???