Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: why men should 'date' women 50+

Blog Entries

Love why men should 'date' women 50+

I just saw this article and thought you may find it interesting...kisses, Lauren

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-w...b_6916498.html
    I am a mature (62) and elegant woman whose smile and sexy demeanor will captivate you the moment we meet. One with whom to experience things for the first time or to repeat those of which you never get enough! My unique insight into your very secret desires and fantasies will leave you wondering "how did she know". Come to me and feel the comfort, warmth and acceptance of a woman with whom you can share the most special, unique and unusual of erotic experiences. Warm hugs and sexy moist lips await! Sensual Lauren

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sensual Lauren For This Useful Post:

jer10 (27-03-15), libra (26-03-15)

Reviews

Men are very slow to grow up[if we ever]so a man in his 50tees would probably be equivalent to a woman in her late 20tees.

Blog Entries

yes, it is widely believed to be true that men mature more slowly than women,,,you know what they say, they spend 9 months trying to get out of the womb, and the rest of their lives trying to get back in. xx

Quote Originally Posted by stringfurtcool View Post
    Men are very slow to grow up[if we ever]so a man in his 50tees would probably be equivalent to a woman in her late 20tees.
    I am a mature (62) and elegant woman whose smile and sexy demeanor will captivate you the moment we meet. One with whom to experience things for the first time or to repeat those of which you never get enough! My unique insight into your very secret desires and fantasies will leave you wondering "how did she know". Come to me and feel the comfort, warmth and acceptance of a woman with whom you can share the most special, unique and unusual of erotic experiences. Warm hugs and sexy moist lips await! Sensual Lauren

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sensual Lauren For This Useful Post:

dr love (25-03-15), LoveAMature (26-03-15)

i work with 40-50yrs old ladies - wonderful - all married though

Blog Entries

ah, sometimes that is best, no obligations other than fun in the sack,,,,xx though of course they would need to be open minded to such an arrangement. x

Quote Originally Posted by fideldarcy View Post
    i work with 40-50yrs old ladies - wonderful - all married though

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sensual Lauren For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (29-03-15)

It would be wrong of me to date a woman in her fifties as what would we talk about as the stories of World War II don't interest me

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Young Banger View Post
    It would be wrong of me to date a woman in her fifties as what would we talk about as the stories of World War II don't interest me
    She would be still too young to remember the Vietnam War

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (29-03-15)

yes - open mindedness is very sexy trait

but would remember Led Zep

yep. got to be a silver lining . anything over 60+

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast