Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: why men should 'date' women 50+

Reviews

I adore mature women. Nothing sexier than a horny older woman (well, older than me) who likes to receive and give pleasure. It's even better if she still looks hot in lingerie.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Banger For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (29-03-15)

Blog Entries

hun, regarding ww2 stories, you are a few decades off,,,and of course, why would one want to discuss, art, music, literature, clubs, movies, politics or even sex for that matter. x

Quote Originally Posted by Young Banger View Post
    It would be wrong of me to date a woman in her fifties as what would we talk about as the stories of World War II don't interest me
    I am a mature (62) and elegant woman whose smile and sexy demeanor will captivate you the moment we meet. One with whom to experience things for the first time or to repeat those of which you never get enough! My unique insight into your very secret desires and fantasies will leave you wondering "how did she know". Come to me and feel the comfort, warmth and acceptance of a woman with whom you can share the most special, unique and unusual of erotic experiences. Warm hugs and sexy moist lips await! Sensual Lauren

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sensual Lauren For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (29-03-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Lauren View Post
    hun, regarding ww2 stories, you are a few decades off,,,and of course, why would one want to discuss, art, music, literature, clubs, movies, politics or even sex for that matter. x
    Ah, the ignorance of youth

6. Default

Thought provoking stuff this is!!

Blog Entries

it is amazing isn't it. xx

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Ah, the ignorance of youth
    I am a mature (62) and elegant woman whose smile and sexy demeanor will captivate you the moment we meet. One with whom to experience things for the first time or to repeat those of which you never get enough! My unique insight into your very secret desires and fantasies will leave you wondering "how did she know". Come to me and feel the comfort, warmth and acceptance of a woman with whom you can share the most special, unique and unusual of erotic experiences. Warm hugs and sexy moist lips await! Sensual Lauren

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    She would be still too young to remember the Vietnam War
    do you remember it willie?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Young Banger For This Useful Post:

Reviews

do you remember it willie?
    Ya I always remember having sex with lovely ladies:
    Not too sure about this war lark

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

11. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (29-03-15)

Reviews

It would be wrong of me to date a woman in her fifties as what would we talk about as the stories of World War II don't interest me
    I think you mean her 90 year old mother.

WW2 didn't happen in the 1970's.

13. Default

Speaking from the mouth of a young 21 year old i have nothing but share admiration for mature women.. Everything about a women who is 'mature' just drives me crazy, almost to the extent that i believe it is maybe having an effect in my personal life with females my own age as i just have a massive appetite for women whom are older than me.. So much more comfortable in their own skin, have gone through alot more therefore can be very knowledgeable, and of course no other type of women other than a mature women can pull of wearing nylons and look as good as they do in them.. Give me a mature women anyday over those my own age, even to converse with so much more interesting..

Blog Entries

My Mum was a baby in World War II and she's in her 70's you numpty!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast