Thread: Lavender - the most over rated herb on this planet.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default Lavender - the most over rated herb on this planet.

Was walking up the road the other night and this woman I know who is into all this energy stuff was there. She always on about energy and stuff like that. Her goal in life is to have a field of her own. I says before to her to just get the bus out the country and jump a fence. Goal sorted. Anyway she says would you like some lavender. Er n.....before I could finish I was standing there with a bush of lavender in my hand. It helps you relax says I. Oh it does. Is this all you have says I because I could do with a bit of relaxation now. FFS a bush of lavender. Its the most over rated shite on this planet. Can you imagine someone on their deathbed. The priest calling out last rites, Relatives and friends eating chips , reading the paper and looking out the window. There we go poor old chap. Heres a bit of lavender to relax you and take your mind off of dying. FFS Go to the south of France where they grow lavender in fields and everyone is slogging away. Nobody is lying around relaxed.

lavender my arse,
    Westside.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Ben1982 (25-03-15)