Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

Thread: Escorts leaving

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    887
    Reviews
    23

    Default Escorts leaving

    5 of my favourites have left in the last 2 months and another one is leaving at the end of the week. Apparently business is terrible. Wtf is going on? I thought the recession was over.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to sixfourblond For This Useful Post:

    Klittyliker (24-03-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,711
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sixfourblond View Post
    5 of my favourites have left in the last 2 months and another one is leaving at the end of the week. Apparently business is terrible. Wtf is going on? I thought the recession was over.

    Look on the brightside . Less escorts means more business for the ones who are still here

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (26-03-15), Escort AdvertiserIrish Sarah (24-03-15), Escort AdvertiserMistress Silke (24-03-15), Escort AdvertiserSweetErica (25-03-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    887
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Look on the brightside . Less escorts means more business for the ones who are still here
    It doesn't follow necessarily follow...I for one am not going to see girls just for the sake of it..all these girls are top class and they won't be replaced.
    Last edited by sixfourblond; 24-03-15 at 18:51.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sixfourblond For This Useful Post:

    Harry123 (24-03-15), Escort Advertisermoonlightbeauty (24-03-15)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,754
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Couple of things I have learned...

    Biz in Dublin is shite at the mo... Other towns proving to be a bit better. An influx of cheaper less professional girls has fucked the biz for those that are more true to profile and offer a better service for a few Euros more.

    It is a shame that the classier escorts are being forced out bit by bit....

  8. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (24-03-15), Arianna (24-03-15), Ben1982 (25-03-15), Blonde Alexa (25-03-15), Clyde (26-03-15), Escort AdvertiserERIKA LOVEFORU (25-03-15), Escort AdvertiserFetishCherry (25-03-15), fin101 (26-03-15), get20 (25-03-15), Harry123 (24-03-15), Irish Belle (24-03-15), Escort AdvertiserIrish Sarah (24-03-15), Irishrover74 (24-03-15), liffey (24-03-15), Melindablondey (24-03-15), Escort Advertisermoonlightbeauty (24-03-15), robbie9 (24-03-15), rubberlover (25-03-15), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (25-03-15), sixfourblond (24-03-15), Escort AdvertiserSweetErica (25-03-15), SweetGrace (25-03-15), TiffanyTees (26-03-15)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    887
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Couple of things I have learned...

    Biz in Dublin is shite at the mo... Other towns proving to be a bit better. An influx of cheaper less professional girls has fucked the biz for those that are more true to profile and offer a better service for a few Euros more.

    It is a shame that the classier escorts are being forced out bit by bit....
    It's exactly what's happening. So it will be back to travelling abroad.

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    _______ !
    Posts
    4,045
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Couple of things I have learned...

    Biz in Dublin is shite at the mo... Other towns proving to be a bit better. An influx of cheaper less professional girls has fucked the biz for those that are more true to profile and offer a better service for a few Euros more.

    It is a shame that the classier escorts are being forced out bit by bit....
    i totally agree with that Corky, those 50/60 euro escorts are less professional. Having said that there are exceptions as i have met 2 lovely girls with lots of reviews who charged 60 so that not for all of them.
    Last edited by robbie9; 24-03-15 at 19:07.

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,711
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sixfourblond View Post
    It doesn't follow necessarily follow...I for one am not going to see girls just for the sake of it..all these girls are top class and they won't be replaced.
    In your eyes maybe they won't be replaced but what did ya do before you met the last irreplaceable lady.
    Maybe you had another irreplaceable one. I don't know.

    Ladies come and they go. Eniko sweet has left recently and yes she is missed but there's no shortage in my diary of top class ladies to visit.

    Ps. How many fav ladies do ya need ?
    Last edited by zilch; 24-03-15 at 19:08.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    Latin chery (24-03-15)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    330
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    That's how it is here,ladies come and go,most of the top ladies here seem to retire after 4 or 5 years, it's not a lifetime career.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to newballsplease For This Useful Post:

    Cable87 (24-03-15), funlover12 (24-03-15), nonpareil (25-03-15)

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    887
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    In your eyes maybe they won't be replaced but what did ya do before you met the last irreplaceable lady.
    Maybe you had another irreplaceable one. I don't know.

    Ladies come and they go. Eniko sweet has left recently and yes she is missed but there's no shortage in my diary of top class ladies to visit.

    Ps. How many fav ladies do ya need ?
    That's not the point...this is a trend that is gathering momentum.

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    887
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newballsplease View Post
    That's how it is here,ladies come and go,most of the top ladies here seem to retire after 4 or 5 years, it's not a lifetime career.
    I have been around long enough to know that...jamescork has identified the problem and that's exactly what I have heard.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •