Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dolly Darling's New Video

Default Dolly Darling's New Video

Hello lads, I know how ye appreciate a good singer, don't ye? Well, your Dolly Darling is indeed just that sweet voice ye would listen to as ye sip your pints and close your eyes, and listen to lovely singing. This time, ye have a SEXY Darling who would sit on your lap and gives you her song and a deep long kiss.

Enjoy my video lads.

YouTube - Dolly Darling Sexy Singer

You can click on the full screen icon and fill up your entire screen with Dolly Darling.
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 30-12-08 at 07:05.

Default u tube video

woww great and wonderfull

good work...mmmmm in the steps of madonna???

just a suggestion...loook at us when you sing not the webcam also put some graphics

but great

awaiting you in dublin and as you said waiting with my c--k

happy 2009
    edward

Reviews

Default The E-I Rockband

Time to start the E-I rock band.

Dolly, you're our singer.

I can play guitar.

We need someone to bate the drums, someone to play (or drink) bass, and someone to play lead guitar (good fingering a must), but all musicians welcome!

Also, we need a name. And a manager.

Hey Dolly!!

You are good, u could go to American Idol or something like that. Really

Blog Entries

Default Hey, that's my song

Great rendittion of Foreigner's ''waiting on a girl like you''. I think we're going to have to battle it out at the Apollo-you do go to Harlem don't you?

I like your lyrics much better than the original

you dirty sexy thing

It’s not this ole cock you’re singing about is it
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default kate bush

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Hello lads, I know how ye appreciate a good singer, don't ye? Well, your Dolly Darling is indeed just that sweet voice ye would listen to as ye sip your pints and close your eyes, and listen to lovely singing. This time, ye have a SEXY Darling who would sit on your lap and gives you her song and a deep long kiss.

Enjoy my video lads.

You can click on the full screen icon and fill up your entire screen with Dolly Darling.
    reminds me a little of Kate Bush

9. Default Darling

Enjoy my video lads.

no pun intended.There is a time and a place for everything and you playing with your new vibrating dildo is no excuse for this.

Tim.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up

Enjoy my video lads.

I have to say that is so impressive and what i really think - Incredibly Brave - you really are a one off Dolly........In a very good way.........Its why i adore you, you are quirky like me........xxx

Lots of love as always..........Your friend Lizzy xxx

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast