Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dolly Darling's New Video

Reviews

Dolly Darling.....love3

Reviews

Come on now folks, did ye really think that was good, it was at times average, i don't want to sound like Simon Cowell, but the song did not suit your voice, your voice would be more suited to Kate Bushs' " Wuthering Heights", and at times you went out of key, fair play to you for doing it, but not my cup of Jasmine, you could drop a few pounds too, lay off the quality street, and get that bipper sorted out, i thought it was going to come through the screen and jab me in the eye.

i hope that i don't sound too cruel, that last thing you need is 100% support, its good to have a different view, only dead fish swim with the flow of the river.
    Last edited by Noah; 30-12-08 at 18:53. Reason: typo

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Dub-Boy View Post
    Come on now folks, did ye really think that was good, it was at times average, i don't want to sound like Simon Cowell, but the song did not suit your voice, your voice would be more suited to Kate Bushs' " Wuthering Heights", and at times you went out of key, fair play to you for doing it, but not my cup of Jasmine, you could drop a few pounds too, lay off the quality street, and get that bipper sorted out, i thought it was going to come through the screen and jab me in the eye.

i hope that i don't sound too cruel, that last thing you need is 100% support, its good to have a different view, only dead fish swim with the flow of the river.
    well we deff cant accuse u of giving a 100% support
    agree with u on the Kate Bush thing though

I feel a campaign coming on dub-boy for x-factor judge

Reviews

If i wore a hat i'd take it off in appreciation of a fine performance , that's a nice singing voice you got there , would love to see if Dub Boy could better you but i seriously doubt it ! I wouldn't mind waking up to hear you singing in my shower some morning !
    I have no signature at the moment

Where the fuck do you get off telling some girl you don't know to drop a few pounds?

And whats a bipper?

Reviews

its only an opinion, if you put yourself on the web, you have to be able to take the compliments and the not so nice things that are said, ahem, a bipper my old chestnut is a term that i often use to describe ones nose, the big bipper, etc.

Bipper is a brilliant childish term, like moron, or gobshite, or even a personal favourite of mine, eijit, all wonderful terms to describe someone who is both stupid and at the same time ignorant of the their own stupidity,

Happy to help out, and as i said to Dolly, although i don't particularly admire her singing, i certainly admire her guts to post herself up on the web and take the flak that comes with it, would i sing in public, yes, but posting it deliberately on the web is not my bag, keep it coming Dolly, because i am only one voice in the dark, whereas you appear to have lots of supporters on this forum and they want to hear more, so sing on girl.

Reviews

sound Rimmerguy, but why do you want to wake some morning and hear me singing in the shower, i might warble in the bath tub though, it was good while it lasted, but it started to get weird near the end, its best this way

Blog Entries

Hey Dub-boy,

Wind your neck in

Pat

Reviews

Will do Patricia, its time to put it to bed, however as my final comment on Dolly and her singing, i hope Dolly continues to sing and post it up on the web, good for her, Dolly should be heartened by the volume of support that her singing received, you go girl.

Will do Patricia, its time to put it to bed, however as my final comment on Dolly and her singing, i hope Dolly continues to sing and post it up on the web, good for her, Dolly should be heartened by the volume of support that her singing received, you go girl.
    hey dub boy love4 does this do it for you?????? love2

YouTube - Jessica Rabbit - Why don't you do right
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jessica-rabbit-wallpaper.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	75.3 KB 
ID:	7990  
    Last edited by jessica rabbit; 31-12-08 at 12:29.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast