Thread: who is Westie????????

Blog Entries

Default who is Westie????????

I love this shit. Do I seem hard to find these days? A fuckin scream if you ask me. I have one idiot who turns white and the other who said he would call the police when I text him. Get off the stage little guys and go back treating women like your in a cattle mart.

hahhaha
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by westsidex View Post
    i love this shit. Do i seem hard to find these days? A fuckin scream if you ask me. I have one idiot who turns white and the other who said he would call the police when i text him. Get off the stage little guys and go back treating women like your in a cattle mart.

hahhaha
    westside.
    cattle got very expensive recently too i hear from the farmers!!!
    So come on, who is westie, he more than just a guy who's miss understoooddd on here
    Last edited by Heathcliff; 23-03-15 at 09:47.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Heathcliff View Post
    cattle got very expensive recently too i hear from the farmers!!!
    So come on, who is westie, he more than just a guy who's miss understoooddd on here
    Hey you just reminded me. The EU are going to name all farmers getting grants. oh lads youll be up to your eyeballs in manure now.

Westside.

PS havnt you heard? Im a cigar smoking harmless simpleton. They do say that you become what you talk to though????? Not you as Ive only spoken to you now.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Hey you just reminded me. The EU are going to name all farmers getting grants. oh lads youll be up to your eyeballs in manure now.

Westside.

PS havnt you heard? Im a cigar smoking harmless simpleton. They do say that you become what you talk to though????? Not you as Ive only spoken to you now.
    they done that before I think, my neighbour is collecting subsidies of €236k PA and he hasn't even to scratch his ass for it.

PS
    oh yeah, I remember now, youre the guy that has all the ladies either carrying safety masks or scampering away in the opposite direction to you,

Westside.

I think you read to much

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicole For This Useful Post:

TiffanyTees (23-03-15)

Reviews

I love this shit. Do I seem hard to find these days? A fuckin scream if you ask me. I have one idiot who turns white and the other who said he would call the police when I text him. Get off the stage little guys and go back treating women like your in a cattle mart.

hahhaha
    Westside.

Who is Westie?

Who cares?
    Last edited by Nicole; 23-03-15 at 13:07. Reason: fixed quote

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    Who is Westie?

It looks as if no one knows or cares,,,,after 8 hours your question has not been answered

Who cares?
    It looks as if no one knows or cares,,,,after 8 hours your question has not been answered