Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: irish girls

Reviews

I am hoping to visit Dita soon, i will warn her of our southern brothers, but not before i have my way first, oh yeah baby, those apples seem sweet to me but they may be bitter to you.

Pistols shot rang out from a bar room one night ! B Dylan

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default too late

Quote Originally Posted by Dub-Boy View Post
    I am hoping to visit Dita soon, i will warn her of our southern brothers, but not before i have my way first, oh yeah baby, those apples seem sweet to me but they may be bitter to you.

Pistols shot rang out from a bar room one night ! B Dylan
    Too late im afraid ure southern brothers are way ahed of u there

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    One of the best is coming shortly Dita
    Thank you Ber,you know how to get me,compliments are like my kryptonite! I'm coming to Cork on Sunday and then I'm going to check out Kerry on Tuesday!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default life

Quote Originally Posted by punterexpert View Post
    I don't know if she qualifies as Irish. But she spends alot of time on this website and comes to Cork, Hot Lizzy.
    Jaysus man have u no respect for ure life
    Wouldnt reccomend telling lizzy to her face u thought she was Irish

Quote Originally Posted by The Ghost Of Tim McVeigh View Post
    at least we didnt burn down our own post office.Jesus at least the Black and Tans burned our place down not ourselves.

A bit of history for you,
    Westside.
    Well I'm not from Dublin so I don't really care and I'm no Irish history buff but didn't the British blow up the GPO when the lads occupied it in 1916? Did they occupy it again in the civil war as well?

Cork does have an inferiority complex to Dublin though and I say that as an outsider, just look what yas did to the greatest Cork man in Irish history when he ventured on back home

Ah only messing with ya lads

Reviews

thats got to hurt, i like the wine, but man those grapes are sour

so sloppy seconds eh Ber, ah well, Dita will still get the Dub-Boy treatment.

Reviews

Default Cork

Quote Originally Posted by Dita View Post
    Thank you Ber,you know how to get me,compliments are like my kryptonite! I'm coming to Cork on Sunday and then I'm going to check out Kerry on Tuesday!
    I sense a discounted session for Ber, cute hoors them Cork lads though pity yere hurling talents are on the decline would ye ever get rid of the oldies has-beens , Limerick? sher were only building for the future
    Still, I love the accents of those friendly Cork girls nothing compares!..

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I sense a discounted session for Ber, cute hoors them Cork lads though pity yere hurling talents are on the decline would ye ever get rid of the oldies has-beens , Limerick? sher were only building for the future
    Still, I love the accents of those friendly Cork girls nothing compares!..
    What is this discount thing you speak of?I like your stockings sweet cheeks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12