Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy ending guilt

1. Unhappy Happy ending guilt

Hi,
    I've never paid for any physical sexual service till yesterday when I got a massage with a happy ending.

I've been with my girlfriend for a long time, she is the only person I've ever been with but lately I've had fantasies of being with someone else, any other female, not a relationship, just a physical thing, so I snoop on this site and look at the ads and play out how it would go in my head but never did anything about it, then yesterday I had some time on my hands and felt like I needed a massage and if something else came with that so be it. I popped into somewhere that looked like that type of place.

I kind of thought it might be the situation where I would have to raise the issue of happy endings, something I'd never do but the masseuse asked me before I'd even undressed and I just awkwardly said yes.

My heart was beating like crazy for the first part of the massage, I was considering asking her to cancel the happy ending part, then when she started massaging my ass and scrotum from behind I just went with it, as soon as I came I felt like shit. I wanted to leave but my massage wasn't over and I stuck out the rest of it.

I love my girlfriend and now I feel like an absolute arse, in some ways it didn't feel like cheating because there was zero attraction there, I barely even looked at the masseuse, it was purely a physical sensation that made me orgasm... it barely felt sexual to be honest, but I still wish I never did it.

How do you guys deal with this feeling? Do you consider it cheating? Is it possible to still be a good guy and do this when you have a girlfriend? Sorry if this is a bit of mood killer but just looking for someone to make me feel better about myself as a person.

Reviews

The curiosity you had previously is now killed , and you have rock solid clarification about how you feel about your gf.
    Keep quiet and go bring her somewhere she wants to go/go do something she wants to do.

Its not all bad if you lose the guilty conscience and think about it

Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

Gobshite (23-03-15), TonyStark (22-03-15)

Reviews

Ah the post cum guilt trip....... Happens the best of us......... But it fades after a few goes

Send nudes

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (22-03-15), willie wacker (22-03-15)

6. Default

Is it fair to say that a lot of punters on here would consider themselves to be in loving relationships?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by shydub View Post
    Is it fair to say that a lot of punters on here would consider themselves to be in loving relationships?
    Start a poll and see

Send nudes

8. Default

barely know how to use the forum, how do I thank people?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to shydub For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (22-03-15)

Reviews

barely know how to use the forum, how do I thank people?
    Think you need a few more posts under your belt.

As for the attached client question, it has been asked before, varied results, quite a mix of folk here.

Send nudes

Reviews

I love myself.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (22-03-15)

Reviews

If it caused you such stress put it behind you, forget about it and move on.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

Rocker123 (22-03-15)

Reviews

You'd better thank IDFs posts.

He can get a bit cranky

Send nudes

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast