Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Happy ending guilt

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by shydub View Post
    cheers man, it's been two days now and I'm still feeling like a shit, less like a shit thanks to the what people have said here but not great, wish I was better equipped to deal with this mentally.

Also now I'm pissed off that I wasted my time and money getting a wank from a woman I didn't even find attractive, she knew what she was doing and did it very well but I wish I at least fancied her... I now know this was a once off and I wasted it, fuck. Maybe that's what makes it feel less like cheating though... I don't know.
    If it has helped you decide that it is not for you, then it is hardly a waste , is it? If you had enjoyed it, then you would be going back for more. Be happy that you have made a decision, don't second guess yourself, and try not to have any regrets.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to justfrank44 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by shydub View Post
    cheers man, it's been two days now and I'm still feeling like a shit, less like a shit thanks to the what people have said here but not great, wish I was better equipped to deal with this mentally.

Also now I'm pissed off that I wasted my time and money getting a wank from a woman I didn't even find attractive, she knew what she was doing and did it very well but I wish I at least fancied her... I now know this was a once off and I wasted it, fuck. Maybe that's what makes it feel less like cheating though... I don't know.
    sounds like you need to find a beauty and at least make the memory worthwhile...addicted

you fooked now

4. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Tell your girlfriend she will understand and be supporting I'm sure

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast